Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Special Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
The chart signs say it's the same ability, but knowing manga in general there are barely same ability for two people in one story. Even if it's an ability that is supposedely learned streamlined or originated from single source it usually is somehow - or completely - different ability.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: The reason she didn't say anything was because she wasn't thinking anything.

She really is a natural airhead.

Contributor
@RemIpsum that's the most interesting theory I've seen so far.

Also, no one really seemed confused by it, but it's bugging me so I'll just throw it out there that the title of this chapter is probably a mistranslation. Given that the word girlfriend being there doesn't really fit the context of the chapter, it's likely the word "kanojo" was used in Japanese. It means girlfriend in some contexts but in this case I think it just means girl, referring to the new character.

Fed-Kun's army
While she’s troubled, he’s just clicking selfies with the state-of-the-art smartphone!😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Well I don't like Oogami really, between the shit she pulled before and will pull later on based on the raws, and this childhood friend is already a far better love interest to Yagonuma.

v1m

@Darklight99

Well I don't like X really, between the shit X pulled before and will pull later

Guess what I think about 100% of people in life. If anything, Oogami is the most natural character, definitely hateable but also not totally damned.

Group Leader
I can't see shark shirts and not think of the "same" shirt from that psychic girl manga.. e_e

Fed-Kun's army
So does the yuri bit mean Oogami would be down for a threesome? I feel like that's an important subject to address

Aggregator gang
I don't have the energy for any love rival shiz. Please let it not be that 😩

Dex-chan lover
Look at that smartphone first-timer taking a selfie.
I was once like him, too. So pure.
Then I fell to the dark side.

Users who are viewing this thread