Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Can't Be A Wolf

I wonder if he really has a different power when he kisses or if he was just turned on for the first time haha! XD

Supporter
so no one, none of the characters, are gonna talk about how some window cleaner just dropped a whole bucket of water on them huh

Aggregator gang
Ha. Oh man, imagine accidentally reading your girlfriend's thoughts, and seeing some crazy lebian fantasies with her and your distant cousin.

Dex-chan lover
This arc end and still didn't answer the part Oogami picture the cousin and her doing Yuri action instead. I mean it kinda out of place, she raise the rival flag for her, not him. Or it just for the foreshadowing cousin girl about to become lesbian ?

Dex-chan lover
Great stuff for the main couples development, and the big friend and Taiga as well. Glad thats shaping up nice

@givemersspls I mean, thats just what its branded as in japan, Air-cons. Its in every fan translated and a lot of the official releases whenever it comes up

@givemersspls I don't know where you are from, but everybody I know in the UK calls it aircon. Leaving it as aircon is better imo as air conditioning is a rather long and cumbersome phrase comparatively.

Users who are viewing this thread