Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 15 - Yutaka-kun, Get

The MC isn't comfortable around ANYONE. He's an overthinking nervous wreck, it's his character trait.

If the MC's friend was an actual asshole, he wouldn't have shown up to support the MC.

It's pretty clear you either aren't a man, or you grew up exclusively around women, and may as well be a woman.
He didn’t show up to support the mc, what are you on about? He just happened to be walking around there.

On page 6 he says:

So you went to Keiki, huh…?

also it’s pretty obvious mc is way less comfortable around him than others, considering he starts talking excessively loudly and pretending to be ultra excited and happy, even though he’s clearly not.

Also if they were actually good friends, mc would’ve told him that he went to a different school and wouldn’t have left their friends group chat. We saw him leaving the group chat in an earlier chapter.

Also what would being a girl or spending time around girls have to do with this?
I’m pretty sure everyone reading this, boy or girl, can tell that the mc doesn’t seem to particularly enjoy this guy’s company, considering the entire reason he went to this school was to distance himself from them.

Either way, you’re completely wrong. I’m a boy, who has never had a friend that’s a girl and hardly ever spends time around girls.
Btw saying a boy that grew up around girls may as well be a girl is pretty stupid.

And mc seems way more comfortable around most people in his new school than those from his old school, so no, it’s not just that he’s uncomfortable around everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Classmates have gone from "why the hell are you getting close to her"
to
"God damnit it should've been me"
They accept that he's going to win

Users who are viewing this thread