Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 16 - Yutaka-kun Runs

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I just realized... there is not a single cat girl (or boy) in this series yet. We've got no Kitsune yet either. Since those are pretty much the original manga genjin (Tezuka), maybe Morishita's saving for a major boss event?
Half expecting the "cat character" is going to be like the character Pete from Disney's old cartoons LMAO

Group Leader
Nice chapter.

I like the invisible guy but what’s going on with his posture?? Are we just left to assume he has a hunched back?
They explain it in a single panel in one of the chapters (easy to miss or forget) - basically he always tries to dress so everyone can tell where his head is.

The obvious solution would be that he just wears a headband or hat? But maybe they don't allow that since it's Japan. So he just hikes the back of his shirt up over his head and he looks like Quasimodo.

Dex-chan lover
Every time invisible boy appears all i can see is

OIP.N6f-dH6mOS1GfoXSa2RmLAAAAA

Group Leader
Friendly reminder that big awards with public polls will skew towards the lowest common denominator. Unless you like the show itself, it's a waste of time.
Yeah, please do not consider our credit/joke page to be an actual endorsement of Crunchyroll, who have been a bunch of evil assholes since day one (they started out by stealing free fansubs, including those I worked on as TL, and selling them). Our credit page process is basically looking for a standout panel from the chapter (there are always two or three) then coming up with anything funny to go with it. We do think we deserve a single monochrome credit page at the end for doing all this work, and then there's room for a joke, but we do not want to be one of those groups who posts random political memes or random crap from our discord or begging for money - it does need to be chapter related. Sometimes it's super obvious (Tsumiki vol 1? Take my money!), other times less so.

But anyhow, we are not endorsing Crunchyroll. We ARE endorsing a Yutaka-Tsumiki wedding. Okay, I haven't specifically checked with everyone on the team about this, but I think we're there :ROFLMAO: .

Last edited:
Supporter
They explain it in a single panel in one of the chapters (easy to miss or forget) - basically he always tries to dress so everyone can tell where his head is.

The obvious solution would be that he just wears a headband or hat? But maybe they don't allow that since it's Japan. So he just hikes the back of his shirt up over his head and he looks like Quasimodo.
You'd figure that the sports festival would at least be the one obvious time that a headband would be allowed (like for the cavalry battle or whatnot)...

So why was the black haired dude acting like he had a stick up his ass?

The implied family problems they glossed over casually?
Wouldn't that make this then a very accurate depiction? That the less you acknowledge a problem is there, the less of a problem must actually be there.:shamihuh::shamihuh: I'm just glad that Yutaka is such a pure-hearted person that can be there for someone in an unsuperficial way.

Group Leader
You'd figure that the sports festival would at least be the one obvious time that a headband would be allowed (like for the cavalry battle or whatnot)...

Yeah, it's very weird that nobody is wearing a headband for the sports festival. Invisible Boy deserves better.

But basically with this this series I just figure the world building is secondary to the Fluff, so if we get some good fluff I'm okay. Like https://mangadex.org/title/72e0f190...ru-tame-ni-ganbattemasu-danshibu?tab=chapters 😽

Double-page supporter
I thought Boys talks with fists not feets:smug:. But this is also fine. Hope Atsuto is inspired by this event, it could be good even for Tsumiki itself.

Users who are viewing this thread