Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Tsumiki's House

Dex-chan lover
take out scissors
snip-snipp

werewolf_stare.png

Dex-chan lover
Is this weekly? I hope it is because it really is a gem. I also like the attention to detail that not all of the siblings have the same werewolf traits, with two siblings having only one wolf ear and a normal ear. It is also pretty funny that the siblings all recognize the connection after seeing them for only a few hours.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my GOD this is so adorable. Thank you for scanslating it. I really hope it can stay mostly cute without turning into wallowing in drama like some of these do.
What do you mean? Don't you enjoy 50+ chapters of will they won't they garbage with a 'confession' that gets interrupted by some random bullshit like fireworks, followed by another 30+ chapters of shoe-horned love rival and something that'll force the FMC to go back to their home forever, ended by a rescue mission and a kiss before it ultimately gets a quick ending because it got axed?

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of Fujichika Koume's works if they did supernatural stuff. Especially the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This is cute and I like the female lead. But I also like that there's kind of a bit more alongside the fluff--like, taking the whole werewolf thing a bit more seriously, to the point of having slightly different motivations like "No, I'm doing it to assert dominance over my siblings" and stuff. Nice touches.

Dex-chan lover
It's a glass slope, Yutaka, just keep running towards Tsumiki.

That either means the first chapter lied or that this Japan is some sort of apartheid society with different laws for different groups of citizens. You can't be considered part of human society (school life no exception) and also not held accountable to its laws and regulations.View attachment 185
That's not necessarily true. Even now there are human groups who are part of larger countries who still keep their own traditions and rules, even self governance.

Users who are viewing this thread