Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 23 - Sugimi-san in Distress

Dex-chan lover
uhwOjQU.png
Pfp?

Dex-chan lover
Senga's temptation really isn't that strong. It doesn't work on Tsumiki, bu we've seen it fail multiple times on humans. A girl got over it because she didn't get the relationship she wanted and Michi straight up doesn't care even when being in close proximity.

Group Leader
Senga's temptation really isn't that strong. It doesn't work on Tsumiki, bu we've seen it fail multiple times on humans. A girl got over it because she didn't get the relationship she wanted and Michi straight up doesn't care even when being in close proximity.
Yeah, basically seems like if you have any self awareness at all you can resist it. Only works on the unaware (which is most mobs).

Group Leader
Senga and Michi? That's an interesting pairing.

Also, the placement of the cross and the garlic patch right next to each other is hilarious.
I think(?) this is the price from whatever mountain god did this for Tsumiki and Yutaka being placed in a place where there are tons of rhino beetles for Tsumiki to catch. As the equivalent exchange for their luck, Senga gets crosses and garlic because it amuses the mountain god too.

... I also may be totally overanalyzing this @#$% because it's what I have to do when TLing it.

Dex-chan lover
I actually laughed out loud at that (very likely) girly shriek from Senga. As a bit of a foil it's always fun to see him as the butt of a joke :02:

Dialogue didn't quite stick the landing for me, so I'm afraid I'm just not feeling the ship potential here. I can see it, but I just don't feel it. YMMV

I wonder why Tsumiki's still wearing her leg band when she has her tail loose? :thonk:

Group Leader
Dialogue didn't quite stick the landing for me, so I'm afraid I'm just not feeling the ship potential here. I can see it, but I just don't feel it. YMMV

I kind of feel Morishita-sensei is setting things up for long term and not needing them to happen Right Now. This was Michi x Senga, but in the end was NOT Michi x Senga but leaves it open for further development. Senga has been a slow burn in general since Chapter 3 where all the fragile incels lost their f@$%ing mind.

I wonder why Tsumiki's still wearing her leg band when she has her tail loose? :thonk:

Well, she said earlier that she likes the leg band. So whatever our little gremlin wants.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread