Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 23 - Sugimi-san in Distress

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter, excited about the next chapter. Wonder if they will wear yukatas to the summer festival :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeeesh this good doggy really hits the spot between insanely cute, funny and wholesome.

Thanks everyone at Emergency Tsumiki Committee for the translation

Group Leader
why does everyone hate him so much? He's just a little guy
He was pretty dang annoying in the first couple chapters, hard to shake off first impressions. But that was just setup for him being more complicated than he first appeared (almost immediately, in the amusement park chapters). I think I said it earlier, but pretty sure it was to give the manga an antagonist in the early chapters, because that's what everyone expects from a Sunday/Jump manga. And then we can just all accept it's fuzzy fluff and we don't need fite fite fite.

Supporter
Vampire-kun: redeemed
Good chapter with good character development.
Now can the anti-NTR gang move on? Probably not, but at least the characterisation is happening and happening well.
Even mangaka isn't letting it go ("you're not going after Tsumiki again?").

Dex-chan lover
Senga haters have low comprehension skills. Unfortunate, but inevitable for a manga as intricate and genius as this.
You only need low comprehension skills to read "views things purely in terms of profit and loss" and dislike such a person.

W5SHNr2.png

Japanese summers are for giant beetles and tree kissing wolves

rNqRpMr.png

Oh no, she was possesed by the Dash Granny from Mob
That is both "aww cute" and "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" all at once.

Fed-Kun's army
And you would need average comprehension skills to realize that is not true and that there is typically more to a story than a surface level statement.

Dex-chan lover
Being afraid of ghost when your classmates, friends and even yourself, is a mythical creature? Wild.
Well, you're never a mythical creature to yourself.
Besides, none of them are ghosts. As far as we know.
But most importantly, ghosts usually can't be harmed by a werewolf's claws or vampire's super-strength. Because they don't have a body.

Dex-chan lover
I think she is trying to catch a beetle by thinking like a beetle.
She's the apex predator. She adapts and overcomes. She wags her tail very fast to imitate the sound of a giant beetle flying.

That is both "aww cute" and "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" all at once.
ORZo73K.jpeg

"DO YOU WANT YO SEE THE BEETLES I CAUGHT FOR MY LITTLE BROTHER?!"

Users who are viewing this thread