Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 23 - Sugimi-san in Distress

Dex-chan lover
She's the apex predator. She adapts and overcomes. She wags her tail very fast to imitate the sound of a giant beetle flying.

ORZo73K.jpeg

"DO YOU WANT YO SEE THE BEETLES I CAUGHT FOR MY LITTLE BROTHER?!"
WAKE UP MOM. THE COFFEE IS READY

Group Leader
I think I am starting to get senga. He just wants friends who look at him honestly not bound by the power of attraction and are able to see the dorky side and either like or make fun of him. Makes sense why he was so jaded at the beginning.
I think from what we've seen so far:
  • He is mostly forced to get his own blood since he has the Temptation power (this is pure child abuse, but okay, that's how their world works).
  • So he has to be a complete douchebag chad.
  • But yeah, he's mostly just a guy who wants to be appreciated for himself and maybe stepped on a little.
  • So most of the time he just retreats back into pure stone-faced snarky guy because the above is just too exhausting.
  • He just needs Michi to put a leash on him.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, you're never a mythical creature to yourself.
Besides, none of them are ghosts. As far as we know.
But most importantly, ghosts usually can't be harmed by a werewolf's claws or vampire's super-strength. Because they don't have a body.
Then the ghosts can't harm me either. They can't touch me.

Dex-chan lover
Senga's a pretty ok dude. Not even M? Overt anger is a clear sign the person he's talking to is really themselves and not a pheromone charmed drone. Guy just wants real social interaction

Dex-chan lover
...Some interesting irony here given that Japan is one of the few countries that never had an indigenous folklore of vampirism prior to contact with other countries (yeah, they had bloodsucking creatures and some vaguely similar yokai legends and whatnot, but nothing like the stereotypical vampire). Together, the fact that Christianity is a VERY small demographic in Japan and the likelihood of him coming across a crucifix there is unlikely.

(Then again, a place called "The Land of the Rising Sun" not having vampires in their folklore is kinda fitting in a way.)

You only need low comprehension skills to read "views things purely in terms of profit and loss" and dislike such a person.
are you dumb? slow? that's not even low reading comprehension that's just not reading. the character that expresses that says she was wrong about it in the SAME CHAPTER. I'm so done with you people.

Dex-chan lover
are you dumb? slow? that's not even low reading comprehension that's just not reading. the character that expresses that says she was wrong about it in the SAME CHAPTER. I'm so done with you people.
Good, be done then. Based on our single interaction, can't say I'll miss you.

Dex-chan lover
So garlic, cross, and in a serious case, a wooden stake is probably considerable. Duly noted
cc9.png

Dex-chan lover
The tunnel ghost is just the friend we made along the way

Michi is literally just the female skin for Yutaka. the blonde human MCs and the black haired Genjin MCs.

Users who are viewing this thread