Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 24 - Summer with Tsumiki-san, Festival

Dex-chan lover
Yutaka boutta stick his lewd fingers in Tsumiki's holes in public bro I swear

Dex-chan lover
Only two pages in and I wanted to shout.
Yutaka, you don' goofed!!!

Dex-chan lover
Um... thanks for the translations... this chapter I don't know the ending was a cliffhanger or not.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I had enough of this genji, horned boy, gunning for Tsumiki. "I hope nothing happened" my ass. She's clearly interested in our boi Yutaka, GET THE FUCKING message and move on... Sheesh...

Group Leader
Chapters 4-8 will also be translated by this group?
Yeah, we're slowly working on it. Our main priority is to keep up to date with the weekly releases, so 1-8 is something we're doing on the side.

Most of the team (Chris, Mike, and myself) also scanlate other series so we've got limited time to dedicate to other stuff. (Off the top of my head, I work on 5 and Chris does 8 like the madman he is)

Rest assured we'll get to it eventually! Please do read the other scanlation if you'd like first. :win:

Heya everyone, sorry for the delay this chap. Burnout hit a few of us at the same time, and the colour page happening this chapter didn't really help. (Thanks @stupid_chris for taking that page btw)

Motivation comes and goes so here's hoping it comes back soon! Enjoy the chapter!

Also, I was this close to changing the caption here to "There was a lot of blushing from the licking" :meguusmug:View attachment 2666
The work you've all done so far has been so high quality, so don't feel pressured to rush. If you need a break / or to slow down, you should do it.

Thanks for everyone's work!

Double-page supporter
DOUBLE HANDED KABEDON BEHIND A SHED!
O5QF0VW.gif

Dex-chan lover
Her usage of the tail restrainer here is kinda goofy. In chapter 1 she explains that she uses it because she wants to use a human skirt, not a beastman tail-hole skirt, so she uses the restrainer (basically to keep her from lifting her skirt up). But here she's clearly wearing a yukata with a tail hole in it, so why is she still wearing a tail restrainer? Unless the answer is just "it's become her fashion at this point", it seems kinda pointless now lmao, especially since it looks like it's on some cord coming from the ribbon, which I can only assume would flail around a bit.
I am tempted to think she actually likes wearing a tail restrainer, and everything else is just an excuse.
Maybe she's embarrassed that she wags her tail like a dog if it's not restrained?

Users who are viewing this thread