Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 35 - Club Activities with Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
Haha, the development is not surprising. That said, stuff like this is always a good accelerator for character relationship, so I don’t mind.

Anything that brings more wholesome romcom opportunities between Yutaka and Tsumiki is welcome.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, why did you post this just as I was heading to bed? Now I'm gonna be having Tsumiki and...succubus...dreams :korone:

I'm less a fan of this character design, to be honest. It feels a bit...generic, I guess. All the other genjin have felt distinctive but this doesn't really stand out at all to me.

That portable leaf bed is hilarious too :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Ohohohohohoho....

People are already getting worked up over this succubus taking an interest in our MC, but where people see an instigating thot, I see a much-needed kickstart. After all, what better incentive for Tsumiki to start acknowledging her feelings than the idea of someone stepping on on what's 'hers'?

All the better that Tsumiki and the succubus appear to know each other. I say bring it on, I'm grabbing the popcorn.

Dex-chan lover
Well well well, took a liking to the new sent, dear Tsukimi?
You didn't need to keep the jacket so close to your nose afterward you know? :smug:

It's funny to see that from Yutaka's point of view, the main ship progress by realisation of it's own feeling, but for Tsukimi, it's constent reminders that there is only one person who can't make her felling embarassed, and most of the time for things she don't seems to care usually.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter, pretty hyped for the next one.

And about the succubus...
Don't worry people, looking at the raw for next chapter, she seems to be quite the nice girl.

Users who are viewing this thread