Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Tsumiki and Senga

Right now the vampire is my favorite character, but I just can't shake the feeling of this manga going for the wrong path.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the story focuses more on Yutaka and Tsumiki from now on, or gives Yutaka a friend who is into him.

I do wonder if a succubus will ever appear and ask to suck Yutaka's vitality and he obliges. At least then Tsumiki realizes she doesn't want him to get the suc and it acts as a good parallel to the earlier chapter

Dex-chan lover
The comment section shows me human nature is alternate between we're so back and it's over and I find that very interesting.
:wooow:
For me I don't mind da vamp boi but I also don't mind peep hate on him.

Dex-chan lover
I find it's a lot easier to understand Tsumiki if I look at her as analogous to a country girl. Explains a lot of her forthrightness and friendliness, and quite a bit of her naivete, too

Dex-chan lover
So the vampires in this universe are quite normal people. Just with vampire characteristics.
Without all the downsides.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga so far:
NUHlq6g.png

(imo ch.3 wasn't even that bad)
Maybe we treated ch.3 too harshy....

Dex-chan lover
I find it's a lot easier to understand Tsumiki if I look at her as analogous to a country girl. Explains a lot of her forthrightness and friendliness, and quite a bit of her naivete, too
I mean she quite literally is a country girl lol. She lived in a literal cave

Dex-chan lover
This was a good chapter, but i im already feeling where this is going. wanna act innocent and blinded that the vamp dude all just wants is friends and circle but theyre in high school and teens. theyre complex and get hooked to different feelings suddenly, in no way the vamp dude all just wants after this is just friendship lmao given what his nature is. Already seeing this as a triangle. given how these few chapters had already been written. hopefully the dude meets someone genuinely. Liking this so far.

Author san knows how to cook controversial chapters though.

Users who are viewing this thread