Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Tsumiki Runs

Dex-chan lover
I see there's a break next week but I'm surprised the author was able to bounce back so quickly from her accident. Unless we were behind it was said to have been on break till next year.

I wonder if she's embarrassed because it was a partial transformation kind of like how her sister only has one dog ear or that bird only has one wing or because he was holding her hand.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's cute!
Finally, a gap in her formerly impervious self-assuredness. I look forward to where this goes (and hope it's not just a chapter-long info dump).

Aggregator gang
not just culture but culture born from different biology. The thing with senga was that humans stereotype or assume something romantic about vampire bites, especially teenage girls, but dudes just hungry and tsumiki understands that. Rather, if you try to ground it in a normal life setting, it would be weird to assume that vampire bites would have any special meaning at all. One of the main points made by the scene was that yutaka still stereotypes them and that he needs to get to know them to understand what they actually are like or what bothers them rather than relying on human stories.
I'm always impressed how out there are still people that can actually understand the story and don't go crying about every little thing, well done dude.

Dex-chan lover
I see there's a break next week but I'm surprised the author was able to bounce back so quickly from her accident. Unless we were behind it was said to have been on break till next year.

I wonder if she's embarrassed because it was a partial transformation kind of like how her sister only has one dog ear or that bird only has one wing or because he was holding her hand.
She said that we would have a chapter in the first issue of 2024, known as this week. Last week was issue 52/2023. I don't know why the editions of the magazine don't match the weeks of the year.

Dex-chan lover
angry legit paying readers tamed this huh. btw author san's oneshot is also a good read.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf, 15 comments and no one's bitching about dracula boi?
They woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and was a little late for the new chapter.

Author can take this opporunity to set up some delicious vanilla baits before kicking them dowm the NTR hill.

The title of the world's most boring ball sport goes to handball. A bunch of boring rules about throwing the ball at the goal.
Throwing the ball? wasn't handball the one where you hit the ball against a wall while making sure it bounces once?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf, 15 comments and no one's bitching about dracula boi?
he doesn't do anything dumb this chapter so he's fine here. I think the only memorable line this chapter that I remember is "as expected of my friend" or something along that line.

I'm curious about how everyone feels about Senga, is like, hate or no feelings? (Excluding the blood-sucking, it's just a lunch) Just analyze it from the personality of the Senga.

In my view, when he appeared at chapter 3, he used a method like emotional blackmail to suck blood. Although it was just a lunch, but it gave me a really bad feeling. And after the MC stopped the him, he thought the MC was jealous him. The plot really makes me feel bad. But after Chapter 4, I think he is just a outspoken person.
I think the author created Senga to stimulate the MC at the right time to do something he would not have done before, but the way he appears and his playboy image easily cause resentment. Maybe there's a better way to handle it I guess.

If there is any mistake in my opinion, please feel free to point it out. Everyone is welcome to discuss rationally.

Dex-chan lover
people sure do love shitting on the vampire in the comments huh

Group Leader
Why can’t it be both?

It’s like Komi Can’t Communicate. Sure the author writes romance, but it’s not the whole damn thing.
Komi is an example of a boring "pseudo romance" and I pray to god this doesn't meet the same fate.

Users who are viewing this thread