Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Tsumiki-san, Home Visit

Dex-chan lover
She's looking a bit flush.

The fact that he exposed a vulnerable spot to her so casually.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Okay, this needs addressing to every mouth breathing cock sucker out there. Saying that this is "damage control" is hilarious seeing all you have done is project your own room temperature IQ closeted NTR fantasy onto something that did not have it. You and your 0 reading comprehension can fuck off into the horizon and when you get there, fuck off again.

"Its funny that some of you think that what author did this chapter is to appeal anyone around here just because we complained. Japan doesn't give a single fuck about western audiences. He did it becuase japanese social media is 100x worse when it comes to something they dislike then anything we have here. So pack up and go to 2chan if you really wanna tell them how "retarded" they are for reacting the ch.3 as they did. That would be a sight."

Deflect in your smug little attitude all you want, doesn't change the fact that you and your ilk were absolutely shitting the bed just a few chapters back. Stop talking and fuck off.
I dislike the NTR fear crowd as well but Vampires and sucking blood was literally invented as a way to have erotic, intimate scenes without sex. They whole symbolism is of taking and being corrupted.

In the scene itself Yutaka has that reaction of not liking it, but Ogami doesn't get it while the vampire is acting smug. With the entire history of vampires in pop culture and the smug git going on and on about how girls are constantly falling in love with him because of his pheromones, it's easy to see why readers and Yutaka were bothered by it.

Dex-chan lover
She's looking a bit flush.

The fact that he exposed a vulnerable spot to her so casually.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Okay, this needs addressing to every mouth breathing cock sucker out there. Saying that this is "damage control" is hilarious seeing all you have done is project your own room temperature IQ closeted NTR fantasy onto something that did not have it. You and your 0 reading comprehension can fuck off into the horizon and when you get there, fuck off again.

"Its funny that some of you think that what author did this chapter is to appeal anyone around here just because we complained. Japan doesn't give a single fuck about western audiences. He did it becuase japanese social media is 100x worse when it comes to something they dislike then anything we have here. So pack up and go to 2chan if you really wanna tell them how "retarded" they are for reacting the ch.3 as they did. That would be a sight."

Deflect in your smug little attitude all you want, doesn't change the fact that you and your ilk were absolutely shitting the bed just a few chapters back. Stop talking and fuck off.

Just like how you can't say anything about kanokari without someone immidiately bringing up the pool scene.

No one was bringing up Kanokari until you people did in relation to this manga, of which you used "THAT" manga to find every reason to project like the goddamn IMAX. God Tier Abortion level Unawareness.
Are you alright mate? Breathe and touch some grass in the meantime. God damn. And quote the posts you reply to properly next time.

Dex-chan lover
It will never happen. Might as well get use to it. Just like how you can't say anything about kanokari without someone immidiately bringing up the pool scene. Not that anything needs to be said about that garbage mind you.
I always bring the pool scene but because it brought tears to my eyes. It's a drop of pure beauty in the ugly world of romcoms.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

And bonus:

image.png

THANK YOU!!!

Dex-chan lover
Not like it helps when you have people preemptively bringing up the controversy to own the chuds or whatever.

Maybe the mangakas will redo that page so it's more obvious the NTR-bait bit is just MC's imagination. That's the only thing that might help, since otherwise new readers will just keep having the same reaction.
We need to change the main girl, the loli is better!
Let's not get carried away. Girls like her are in plenty of other media if that's your thing. I'm here for the wolfgirl (and medusa).

Group Leader
It was very clearly NTR to those with media literacy. Vampires sucking blood is inherently sexual. It's part of the mythos behind them. Maybe the author knew, maybe he didn't, but even without Tsumiki blushing it was obviously a step too far. The huge backlash shows that, and the author has apologized and made fun of the mistake in this chapter. It's time to move on and hope the series can rectify itself.
"It's NTR because I say so. I am also going to concoct schizo theories that the author secretly apologized even though there is zero evidence of this outside of my own delusions."

It's time for you to move on and touch grass you pathetic child.

Three key takeaways from this chapter
  1. Yutaka's little sister must be protected at all costs. I've only had her for one chapter but if anything happens to her I'll kill everyone in this room and then myself (digitally)
  2. TOOT TOOT THE SHIP IS SAILING LADS SHE'S AWARE OF HER FEELINGS LETS GOOOOOOO
  3. Senga btfo lmao

I spent a bit of time working on the dictionaries among other things so hope y'all enjoy.
I also take full responsibility for the credits page and if you disagree, fight me. :huh:
Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Poor Senga got dissed lmao...
Also I like how this is going... Please go on, on your own paces you two dorks

Group Leader
Dayum, finally some recognition for the MC and a tiny bit of romance progress, I was getting tired of slice of life centered around praising FMC (almost felt like a Mary Sue self insert if I'm being negative).

And yes the lil' sis is so PRECIOUS!

Dex-chan lover
The sister's preciousness level is through every roof possible and imaginable.
Also that's a maiden in love.
Thanks for the glorious chapter!

Dex-chan lover
It was very clearly NTR to those with media literacy. Vampires sucking blood is inherently sexual. It's part of the mythos behind them. Maybe the author knew, maybe he didn't, but even without Tsumiki blushing it was obviously a step too far. The huge backlash shows that, and the author has apologized and made fun of the mistake in this chapter. It's time to move on and hope the series can rectify itself.
Oh just fuck off.

I'll probably regret commenting here but man, both sides of this. whatever it is. are annoying. First off, I like this manga. I really do. A lot of good stuff. But. That chapter 3 DID have a poorly executed scene. For those screaming "reading comprehension", it has nothing to do with reading comprehension. Because it has nothing to do with reading. Just because you noticed the intent of the author doesn't mean everyone has. I was among those that hadn't and wouldn't even have realized it was MC's imagination if I didn't check the comments. That just means it could have been portrayed better.

Regardless of that, this chapter has nothing to do with "owning" those that didn't like chapter 3, rather the opposite, it seems to acknowledge the situation and addresses it in a way that makes sense for the story. This also is not "too little", for those complaining about the imagined NTR, because the mangaka was really good at going with the mistake they made and developing characters further with it, going way further than just "fixing" anything, which was a really good move. So perhaps just...stop bringing it up now? It's been addressed now. I still think the panel from that chapter is bad because:
1) it's a tonal/thematic whiplash as nothing of the sort is shown anywhere else in the manga,
2) as far as I'm aware, it seems to me that it's out of character for the MC to imagine something like that (not out of character for him to overthink it, just not in that way),
3) Yes, a difference should be made between what humans and genjin find normal, however, the vampire clearly was aware of what that act could look like to humans, and acknowledging each other's customs should go both ways, not just Yutaka towards Tsumiki but also the other way around, which this chapter clearly deals with in a really good way.
4) Everything continues as normal after that chapter which is just a tad bit odd given the overreaction of the MC, at first I really thought the mangaka would just awkwardly never bring it up again in hopes that everyone forgets about it, making it pretty weird, but I was really positively surprised by this chapter and I was really disappointed to see people being so negative here.

And for those claiming that it has nothing to do with people complaining, I think it's pretty clear that it does and that the author simply felt the need to deal with that chapter in a way that can improve things. If anything, instead of jumping at each other's throats, might as well just congratulate the mangaka instead for being able to go along so well with that chapter without changing anything.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
FINALLY THE AUTHOR ADDRESSES HOW WEIRD ASF THAT ONE CHAPTER WAS. WE ARE SO BACK!

Users who are viewing this thread