Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Looking For Something With Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
Hey everyone, we're kinda just a mishmash of people that banded together cause we love this series, so it's our first time working together. If anyone has any suggestions or spots anything wrong, do let me know!
Thanks for the TL! We really appreciate it!

Hey everyone, we're kinda just a mishmash of people that banded together cause we love this series, so it's our first time working together. If anyone has any suggestions or spots anything wrong, do let me know!
Thank you

Group Leader
You all did fine. Scanlating as fans of the work is always a positive. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
How can you guys be so based Emergency Tsumiki Committee, thanks for picking this up!

Is not just Tsumiki and Mirai, One winged harpy girl is cute too, I mean they are all really

Dex-chan lover
Two medusas in one day. Yatta!

Also Smash or Pass?
xx5m5lw.png

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAA Thank you sooo much for picking this up!!! Good luck you guuuuys!!!

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering, why does the bird girl we see here in the background seem to only have a single asymmetrical wing?

You did a great job with the translation!

Dex-chan lover
This series is so wholesome and pure. Really like it.

Thank you for picking it up ❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
Forgot that the last group had dropped it, glad to see that so many passionate fans banded together to continue the translation and in such quality too.

I do have to wonder how hard it would be for her to end up getting new glasses since they have to be special to dispel her petrification power.

Supporter
It's always struck me as a little odd when Medusae can control their snake hair, but can't like, see out of their eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread