Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Hedgehog House

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda hits way too close to home. Really different but kinda similar in one aspect. ( ´/ω•̥̥̥`)
These children are beyond me. I would have cut him out of my life, if I were them. But I guess I kinda understand as well.

Lmao there is no way I can sympathise with the father (and the mother). What he did was inhumane. No matter what, they left three children out on the street to someone they hadn't had any real contact with in years. If Wahei happened to be on a business trip or working/out overnight, they would have slept outside.
I mean, they should really be punished for neglect.

And the kids as well, they've had to just reason "that's how he is" but that doesn't make it acceptable. They've had to grow up way faster than their time. The MC and elder sister had their childhood robbed of them.

This chapter was honestly the worst. Sure, suspend disbelief when he didn't call the authorities or take them to their mother (doesn't matter if they're "an inconvenience" to her, they're an inconvenience to him too), but this chapter just felt like it was trying to justify or rationalise their horrible parenting decisions.

Dex-chan lover
@chizan there si no worse than the dad, sure the mom is crap too, but the dad not pulled the same thing once, he did it twice and had 3 more kids and instead of finally growing some balls and taking care of them he sents them to his son the one he left alone... holy shit this guy is the worst parent in the abandoning scale ('cause a parent that would murder or torture their kids is worse, but in a more "realistic" world he's by far the worst)

Aggregator gang
"It can't be helped." That's right, give him a good solid punch to the face. It can't be helped. Seriously, he won't even see his kids when he's there?

@dtim Agreed, he's a piece of sh*t who should have been castrated, so he wouldn't create more children to abandon.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like that hedgehog story is the reason why the twins were so receptive of Wahei in the beginning

Dex-chan lover
Wtf was that guy even saying ? None of it makes any sense. Was he trying to be poetic or some shit ? Because it sure as hell doesn't excuse him from the shit he did.

Dex-chan lover
you know every place in the world would have already censored the dad, making children books while being one of the worst parents ever. holy shit, just reread the first chapter and wow the hate for that trash hasn't subsided

Dex-chan lover
*Sigh* I know he's supposed to be that type of person and represent some deep shit, but I still don't like him. At all.

Both mothers and the father are utter trash. I get the feeling the manga is supposed to transmit but I just get livid. Wahei should just sue for custody and ban them from ever getting close.

Dex-chan lover
I hate how the father was portrayed that's "hey, he isn't that bad, he cared for his children too(a little)" Bruh c'mon when you wrote him as somehow who left his child when he is around 5 or 6 years old, you can't do that no. In this chap Wahei need to have at leash some resentment toward him because why? Well he left his mother alone and decide to bang some other weapon without explaining anything to his own family., also going by the sister age the father probably bang that other woman when Wahei was a teenager, and He decided to left his other family just because and left their child to his son that he cut off all form of communication with, if Wahei doesn't have any resentment toward him, then Wahei must be Buddha incarnated.

For some reason I was thinking that the mother already had those 3 when she met his dad. I didn't think they were actually blood related even though they kept saying dad I thought he was just like a really cool step-dad to them, until he ditched them like he ditched Wahei of course :/

All I can say is that dad is the most irresponsible person I have ever read about. Like bro is u were so free spirited then u shouldn't have made kids in the first place.I mean like you missed out on so many important milestones in Wahei's life.etc graduation, his first day at school, puberty and left him alone without any emotional support.What pisses me off is that he had a choice in whether or not he wanted to come back and instead chose to abandon his family to what make children's books? WHAT IN THE WORLD MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN WRITE CHILDREN'S BOOKS IF YOU NEVER EVEN TOOK CARE OF YOUR OWN. The fact is that even after abandoning him he still had the gall to make more children THREE CHILDREN mind you and abandon them too not to mention dumping all that responsibility on the veey first kid you abandoned and having the audacity to come back and try to reconcile with him?Don't make me laugh.This "father" should be thrown into jail and heavily fined for the abandonment of his four damn children and wife😡😡😡😡😡

Double-page supporter
those kids have really big hearts, makes you realize it's fiction LOL

Dex-chan lover
No. fk this guy, he realizes he messed up one family then messed up the next one regardless. idgag if you have some soul searching journey don't have kids if you can't be a paternal figure, it's not fair for anyone involved

seeing everyone trash on the dad in the comments makes me feel better but this is Def the worse chapter so far

I fucking hate the parents in this so much, dad is a scumbag, Wahei's mom is no better she abandoned her only child just cause she was lonely, then the sisters mom also abandoned them just so she could have some random dick off the streets.

Users who are viewing this thread