Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - The Right Choice

"We're not kids animore.
It'l be fine."

No, my sweetest sweetheart. YOU WERE still little girls and you should live with a responsible adult. Not with someone who abandoned you once with the miserable hope “this time she’ll be a good mother”😡

Yup so glad he talked to Midori. That's a big decision to leave to Hotaka without giving her any help. Sure its good to respect her opinions and ultimately leave the final choice to her, but she's been shown to think about what would be better for others more, especially considering if Wahei might be troubled or not. Communication is always important in any big decision making.

Dex-chan lover
@Banesephy I believe, you might have found your answer to it. But, just incase if you didn't, there is only 6 chapters remaining. The manga is completed, only thing left is to translate.
You can find the info about the remaining chapter on the title page of this manga on Mangadex.

It's still sad to say goodbye to it, soon 😭

@HopeHope118 Ironically, he was trying to avoid her thinking about "what would be better for" him, by doing that. He didn't want her to feel like she had to stay with him, just because he didn't trust their mother, and wanted them to stay with him. So he was factoring in that part of her into his decision to pass it off, but failed to realize that what was better for her and the girls was to stay with him, and that as such he should tell her that. (I say he failed to realize that, because he is afraid that he only thinks that to be the case because he wants that outcome, and feels that his bias for that makes him unsure of whether it is also objectively true.)

Aggregator gang
I would like to see an extra chapters involving Midori & Wahei living together😚 unfortunately this is not a romance manga ughh

Users who are viewing this thread