Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Choice of Family

If her mother wasn't like "that" then she was making the right choice, twins still somewhat like their mother since they don't know much about what happend but hotaka does and she was sure that it would've happend again. Great for wahei and be the selfish adult.

Group Leader
I was getting ready for the twins to run out screaming "Stupid Wahei!", but my man pulled though and said what he had to say.

@Bayaya Great point. Really sends home the message that she never mattered, huh? It also would have been repetitive because we already had our emotional moment, the decision already made. Anything else might have been too dramatic and ruined the nice atmosphere.

Thanks for the speedy chapter. It was a nice surprise and has probably made my day.

Dex-chan lover
This was going in a very stupid direction for the first half of the chapter, glad it resolved itself in the proper direction before I was forced to drop the manga lol.

Dex-chan lover
Wahei is all tapping into his good will hunting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw

Double-page supporter
It seems weird when they don't even show how the mother reacted to the news...

VIP
It almost seems to be implying that the mother just didn't show up for the meeting at all.

Haah... I feel so relieved...

Now i want to see Wahei arc with that bookstore lady (i forgot her name)

i'm actually pretty happy they didnt show the mom bc she's not the point here and also i hate her

Users who are viewing this thread