Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Getting to Know Each Other

Suddenly throwing some "love interest", honestly I don't like it.

the yuribeast has been slayed. Also bullying the girl they have a crush on. Tale as old as time.

@brainman
well, it should prove why she abandoned her daughters in the first place, and I don't think she'd come out with every bone in her body. Furthermore, I don't know how it works in Japan, but in Europe for cases of foster care of minors there is a tendency to give preference to the choice of the latter if they are considered mature enough. If Hotaka, Chii and Chika were to say in front of the social workers and the juvenile judge that they wanted to stay with their older brother, their mother would have little to do but take care of them financially (although she might be entitled to some days to attend them). But considering that having her daughters with her seems to have been more of a splash of the moment, to play "happy family" with her new husband, I doubt that woman would bother to get caught up in a trial that could take months if not years...

@Rasz
he bought her dinner, much more than a cupcake XD

Dex-chan lover
If they are planning on bringing that guy as a boyfriend. I really wish that they could explore more into his character in the remaining chapters. Otherwise, I will feel this part as rushed.
Honestly, I love this manga. And I don't want it to end with things being rushed.

Fed-Kun's army
@TNT261 Or instead flesh out the older brother's love interest in the last chapters. Maybe give her some conflict in the next chapter and resolve it by the end of the story. I'm really not on board with introducing a new character this far in either, so I hope it won't negatively impact what is one of the most heartwarming manga I've read this year.

Thank you for the translation. I am accustomed to waiting for a month between updates, so it is nice the last two chapters came out in quick succession.

Dex-chan lover
Okay wtf is this? Justifying Wahei dad action because he is "human" fine but suddenly making hotaka falling in love with some rando that suddenly shows up and insult her is just fuking disqusting, also wtf why is it not hotaka x sakura T ^T

Want the Older bro to get his girl I don’t wanna see sister get a love interest out of nowhere ;\

Dex-chan lover
ngl, that random dude can go fall into a ditch, Hotaka doesn't need more bullying/abuse in her life, much less the sort that's supposed to lead to romance.

Does this mean the yuri flag is broken? SakuraxHotaka endgame needs to happen 😭

Users who are viewing this thread