Oichiitte Yutte yo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Delicious First Kiss

Dex-chan lover
I'd say what a bitch but this girl has had so many chances. She kinda got what was coming to her.

Last edited:
Yeah, she fucked up big time, and didn't have the guts to fix it. What now, are they gonna go a different route, or is she gonna keep trying to make a move on him?

I thought the last chapter was the last chapter. That's why i hate when stories is marked as complete but not really complete. Get so confusing.

It seem like all she is good at is hurting the guy. Delly is at fault as well with how he treat her. Instead of touching her he should just be the words of courage. Now she is to use to him touching her.

It seem like all she is good at is hurting the guy. Delly is at fault as well with how he treat her. Instead of touching her he should just be the words of courage. Now she is to use to him touching her.
How she treat him like shit

Dex-chan lover
I thought the last chapter was the last chapter. That's why i hate when stories is marked as complete but not really complete. Get so confusing.

If it says complete that means serialization has ended, it doesn't mean every chapter has been translated.
It usually tells you what the final chapter is on the manga's page in this case it says on the page;
"Final Chapter
Volume 2 , Chapter 8"

So 2 chapters left to be translated for this manga.

If it says complete that means serialization has ended, it doesn't mean every chapter has been translated.
It usually tells you what the final chapter is on the manga's page in this case it says on the page;
"Final Chapter
Volume 2 , Chapter 8"

So 2 chapters left to be translated for this manga.
There aretimes when i go to the store or other websites where i can pay for the chapters. The story isn't complete and is still going. Not particularly this manga. But i did get confused as i must had looked over that "final chapter volume 2" part

Dex-chan lover
Man I sure wouldn't mind for Sakura to be hit by a truck. Or a plane. Or an asteroid.
Sure our MC is still a idiot and a coward, but she's still leagues better than the other cattle.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
There aretimes when i go to the store or other websites where i can pay for the chapters. The story isn't complete and is still going. Not particularly this manga. But i did get confused as i must had looked over that "final chapter volume 2" part
They might be untranslated chapters, would be illegal for someone to unofficially translate them and then sell them, although in some cases official translations exist but they don’t allow them to be uploaded on MangaDex since they have their own website like One Punch Man for example so it could be that as well.

I seriously cannot be so happy that it's not the end of our girl but still I'm mad at her for not convincing her love, and the way she did the mistake was so stupid. the main character is a lovable stupid and I want her to succeed. bless your soul translator who give us this lovely story

Users who are viewing this thread