Ojiichan Shinanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Despair nothing, what you'll be seeing is how dangerous a nice guy like him can get...

Unless the king had a hand in that too.

Dex-chan lover
The most frightening villain motivation, just wanting to troll the hero at any cost

Double-page supporter
So the sub-hero was actually a psychopath the whole time.
How the hell did the king not know about this?

I mean the MC would definitely inform the king about the bad sides of his subordinate.
After all he said that he had given everything to the country in the flashback in this chapter.
So informing the king about the potential danger that Sandy poses should have been a natural conclusion, right?

Yet it seems that the king was completely unaware of it.
Did the MC really leave a psychopath like Sandy close to the country's ruler without warning anyone?

Contributor
It was at this time, he know he fucked up.

I mean, Oji-san is already a monster when he is calm, so why should you try to make him angry ?...

Dex-chan lover
@talh it was known he was a former bandit... a noble bandit ('cause he liked to f*ck with the wealthy rather than being a good person), and he still helped the MC so as we can see he didn't gave a F about him.

in the end everyone knew his past as a bandit, but nobody knew he was that much of a psycho (MC could have thought he wanted revenge against him, not the kingdom)

Group Leader
I do not have a picture in my collection that could convey how much this man just fuck up.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this guy represent like 80% of humans. Most are just jealous and just want to take/destroy from others.
Only a small percent wants to actually build something for the race.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems weird to do that in the throne room, I guess the shadow "hero" is prepared to throw everything away for the "moment" he yearns for

Dex-chan lover
I want to see former hero go full power on this fool. That, or see the goddess her self come down and smite the whole country for hurting her child.

Contributor
...Really. Threatening Angel-chan?
There's holding the Idiot Ball, and then there's swallowing it whole.

Dex-chan lover
There is no despair when you threaten another man's love interest. Only rage.

Double-page supporter
So, some random people just magically managed to get inside with weapons, huh? What next, flying hippos?

Users who are viewing this thread