Ojisama to Neko - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Flowing Tears

uuggghh they're so adorable and heartwarming :')

Thank you so much for the translation! With everything that's going no in the world right now, reading stories like these give me a moment to escape it all. Thanks again!

Double-page supporter
It's too freaking early for feels o'clock!

(OK, no, it's never too early for this awesome series)

Dex-chan lover
I can relate to cats making bed out of anything.

I made my cat's bed out of an old delivery cardboard box with a blanket in it.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, this manga has managed to both heal my heart AND make me sad by making me wish I were home with my cat right now instead of working. Thanks I guess :p

Hhahha, lol. I stared at my cat and laughed after reading this.
my cat was like "what now?" with *intense stare*.

feel-feel-feel-feel-feel-feel-feel-feel-feel-good-25079566.png

Dex-chan lover
LOL the last page.. Boys will be boys no matter how old?? XD
Many thanks

Group Leader
@unime
so, once my parents were finishing our basement, so we rented one of those big dumpster things and parked it on our driveway for a while. My neighbors asked if they could throw some stuff like old furniture, things that the normal trash truck wouldn't take, and we were all good friends with the neighbors so we were fine. Someone had tossed out a huge CRT TV into it.
So one morning, my mom and I are in the kitchen when suddenly a fucking explosion hits the side of our house. We go running out to find the group of neighborhood husbands, my dad included, with the stunned look of a guilty child and one of them is holding a fucking rock.
They decided to chuck rocks at the T.V and when the glass finally broke it caused a small compression explosion in the fucking dumpster. These were all 40-50 year old men lmao.
Boys never do grow up lol.

Dex-chan lover
@gomichandesu
LOL that story is hilarious but at the same time *facepalm* hope no one was hurt! And all the neighborhood husbands got a lecture from their wives lol

Double-page supporter
Wholesome chapter once again. Liked that short about his friend too, lightened the mood abit

Also thanks for not using that credit page

Group Leader
@unime
I miss them lol, we moved a couple years ago but man those neighbors were the best. So many good stories.
My mom bailed one of them out once bc she came home to find him stranded on his roof with a ladder fallen across his yard.
He yelled to my mom getting out of her car "-mom's name-! Help! Pick up my ladder!"
She puts the ladder up for him and he climbs down saying "Thank you, thank god, my wife will be home any minute now and if she were the one to find me I'd never hear the end of it" (the story spread very quickly regardless lmao)
Another time my sister and I were home alone (us both being in our 20's I'll add) and a fucking toilet started flooding. We were freaking out trying to get a hold of our parents because we didn't know how to shut off the water. we started to panic as the entire room became flooded and I finally yelled at my sister "GO GET -neighbor-!" he comes over laughing being like "The way your sister came running I thought you had hurt yourself or something" and turned off our water lmao.
And then there was the time when another neighbor got locked out of the house, so he came over to ours to ask if one of us kids could crawl through his small basement window because that was the only one open lmao. I volunteered as tribute.

Dex-chan lover
@gomichandesu
That's such a nice community! The stories are all so cute. XD
I've never really lived with neighbors who worked together and knew each other like that. Must be due to living in a city

Users who are viewing this thread