Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Let's undress

If his parents can afford to hire a maid to help him, then one of them can afford to just do the job themselves. Seems like they are trying to set their son up with a rich girl though. The long haired girl probably begged the father to send her to his son.

Double-page supporter
CHILD BEARING HIPS
BREASTS FIT FOR BREASTFEEDING
It's a shame that according to traditions, childhood friends and blonde tsunderes always lose. FUUUUUUUUCCKKKK

Dex-chan lover
Just now.. didn't I see her taking that pant off by herself?? Then why the f doesn't she do it all herself?? This makes no sense!! Like I expect something out of it....

Dex-chan lover
do their parents have any idea what they're doing? The only thing they did right was sending Kaho back.

Dex-chan lover
The long haired girl probably begged the father to send her to his son.
Probably. Another related probably is that it happened after he mentioned offhand that his son is taking care of some other girl in their home, alone.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I can ONLY assume his parents were trying to set him up with a SHIP, why they would want their son to marry someone mentally crippled is strange, but I guess this girl is JUST THAT RICH.

ah, here comes the maid to support the tsundere childhood friend : |
don't get me wrong, tsun characters are amazing, but I just hate it when they're in a harem/love triangle and being pushy af.

Users who are viewing this thread