Ojousama no Shimobe

@Hungry_Moneky42 except it ended with a legit harem ending. That's pretty rare.

And it's a perfectly fine reason to like the mangaka. You don't have to worry about the generic harem tropes like first girl.

such a tease. Very nice art, but they skip the actual dressing scene. So the reader miss the naked scenes, but the MC get to see it

This manga is shit but the old-schoolish beautiful art style makes it a good read

Power Uploader
@Isekaijin oh well... childhood friends never win.. even if they are the much better girl in the story.

Power Uploader
@iMaztar I'm not a fan of harem endings personally, I probably dislike that as much as just open endings (where no girl is picked and i wasted all my time).

The more people hate this, the more I love it. Don't like harems? Don't read it. One of the VERY few manga authors that didn't puss out and end a "harem" on an open ending or with the already determined heroine. does it have the greatest story? No, but that's not why we're here and you all know it.

Dex-chan lover
This is playing out a lot more interesting than I imagined, though I shouldn't have expected any less from the one and only Taguchi.

Dex-chan lover
Make the smaller me react faster than r18 manga.
Wholesome

@tanteiii-kun And an open ending does? No offense, but "best girl" is subjective. It's one of the reasons why these manga's usually never end with a chosen girl because it will upset the fanbase. It's also why there is a pre-determined girl before the story even starts. Usually being the "first" girl you see in the manga. So, ya, if to counteract that bs the male mc get's with 3 goddesses and his childhood friend, then to me they are all the "best girl."

Users who are viewing this thread