The Lady's Servant

Dex-chan lover
@Wuiff volume 6. costs 1000 yen though. so i doubt the raw provider wanted to fork over that much.

@zdarkbrz_816 Same author and artist. But its not even half as good as Maga Tsuki.
Its a shame the author is burned out already with 1 manga. But at least its one of the best in its category!
But hey! most authors cant even make 1 good manga in their entire life no matter how good they draw, their story still sucks.

Dex-chan lover
@zdarkbrz_816 the childhood friend from maga-tsuki has a short cameo as a store clerk in one of the chapters. can't remember if there were others too.

It's been a while since I can't decide on which side to root for, but that makes it even better.

The slow release schedule is killing me. Does anyone know the group's reason for translating so slowly?

Dex-chan lover
@Harsh_Solanki it's 64 since yesterday, but the point is that they'll probably want to keep uncensored releases. volume 7 with up to chapter 62 uncensored came just yesterday as well. so give them time.

Dex-chan lover
Normally, I’m more on the side of “get a cute maid” but imma be honest, “get to take care of a cute ojousama” is starting to work for me too.

Also Kaho-senpai is actually great

Users who are viewing this thread