“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 17 - Summer Festival

Dex-chan lover
Well, probably but it could also be a Boku Girl.
Look, I know anime makes it seem like a Boku Girl is a real possibility, but that sort of thing is really rare in real life, and you basically drop it outright as an adult. This is a relatively grounded drama, and it's not about to try making this likely stalker more endearing by making it a woman who uses the wrong gender to talk about herself.

If we assume it's a woman on the other side, we may as well assume she'd being smalldommed by the tomboy neighbor girl next door, and this is the author's pitch for his latest fanbox spinoff.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Find the mom, threaten her while holding her kid to shut up and look the other way, calling it now for next chapter

Also, I just cannot explain how much I hate the MC (papa) of this series, the way he is oblivious to everything happening around him even when he is forced to see it with the daughter hitting on him, he is not even incompetent, he is beyond that, it's just a failure
in fairness, iirc the only red flag he should notice is that she hits on him which can just be chalked up to her having daddy issues given... well her daddy issues. Everything else everyone has going on is either hidden from him (cheating sister and whatever is going one between his wife and daughter) or just doesn't involve him (ruining that one chick's life).

she's not gonna kill the baby i suppose, but she'll blackmail the sister i guess, or maybe even do some sort of psycholgical blackmail.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I figure the baby will be fine. Just seeing her with the baby will bring sis headache, though… Cheating aside, this might even push her away from her brother.

Power Uploader
Yeah, I figure the baby will be fine. Just seeing her with the baby will bring sis headache, though… Cheating aside, this might even push her away from her brother.
Exactly it's all plot of 18 chapter

Users who are viewing this thread