“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 21.5 - Reminiscence

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, what is mom's role / end goal in all of this, she seems willing to work together with her daughter though.

Thanks for the upload.
its alrdy confirmed that she pick MC so both can share him

that why both slowly breaking him up so he will make touko his lover also

but end goal... TBH... i want know myself

and now i want know about touko REAL father...
he seem to be okay person... or maybe used to be okay

Dex-chan lover
Chapter kinda gave the impression the Mum, doesn't actually love him and is with him for different reasons🥲

Now I'm wondering, they never specified, if the dad is dead, or just left did they ? So there's a possibility the daughter said the same thing to him, while she was even younger, no ? 😶
Or was is the dad that put his hands on his daughter, which made her think this way

Poor MC, though now he is at least aware (should be) of how messed up she is

Last edited:
Chapter kinda gave the impression the Mum, doesn't actually love him and is with him for different reasons🥲

Now I'm wondering, they never specified, if the dad is dead, or just left did they ? So there's a possibility the daughter said the same thing to him, while she was even younger, no ? 😶
Or was is the dad that put his hands on his daughter, which made her think this way

Poor MC, though now he is at least aware (should be) of how messed up she is
They specified in the raw Japanese (not as clear in English as it implies he died recently but in the Japanese it’s much more vague) in chapter one that the dad is indeed dead but didn’t clarify when he died. However in Chapter 6, Touko claims he died “a long time ago.”/“when I was little.” (Depending on the translation.)

Dex-chan lover
Pretty heartbreaking that there is a high probability that she doesn't even love the MC, considering he was one of many candidates and her immediately thinking of her previous lover when she sees him and her daughter together.
Seems like she's playing the matchmaker for Touko in the creepiest way possible.

Dex-chan lover
Her being the lead in another romcom is my headcanon now. Somehow, these .5 chapters have been the missing puzzle pieces that make figuring out this story fun.

Users who are viewing this thread