“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Homecoming

Dex-chan lover
Okay wtf is wrong with his sister? I get what Touko said was probably the worst worded way possible,
But even before that she was on edge about single mothers, or about a pretty stepdaughter or about him getting along with them…
As far as we know she’s without her partner too so I don’t get all this prejudice even before Touko said something sus.
Women's intuition

They just know its sus

Fed-Kun's army
Dex-chan lover
i really hope the sister doesnt try to save the day or something and get herself killed

Dex-chan lover
Serious question, what's wrong with she can't drink alcohol and his family's reaction to it? Do they think she's preganate or something?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
Serious question, what's wrong with she can't drink alcohol and his family's reaction to it? Do they think she's preganate or something?
Yes, MC's mom immediately thought of pregnancy, and MC (and sis) instantly realized she thought of it, so MC hurriedly corrected her misunderstanding.

MC's mom's instant reaction, and them (and touko) picking up on it suggests this is an important/sensitive topic for MC's mom - possibly related to her husband (MC's dad) dying early.

Accurate but for a "reason", it's sub-optimal
so by your definition: sub-optimal = slow, this is too much of joke , especially since there are lots of 'optimal' one series mangaka who produce slower than this mangaka.
to have multiple series ongoing like that and skill issue
there is literally nothing to back this up, in fact there are lots of super popular (and super fast) mangaka who has made more than one manga at the same time (akasaka aka, hiro mashima, urasawa naoki, etc.)
P.S.: first one's ok,second one(and this)...😬
...so you came here reading a series you don't like , just to criticize the author 😬

no point in debating with you further then

Dex-chan lover
the balls on this chick to say that in front of her aunt is crazy

Dex-chan lover
If she wants her dad's baby I don't think anyone can stop her unless her mother is as crazy as she is, and it's pretty clear there is something wrong with her so...

Double-page supporter
Step-daddy's family is gonna get WHOLESOME soon :pepela:

This is gonna get so messed up, one chapter of this manga after a while is enought to raise my blood pressure. Evil among decent people, creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread