“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.5 - Volume 2 Extras

I bet the mom can't be pregnant anymore so she let her daughter take her place 💀
i think that's the case since the mom has no plans to have another kid, the daughter, however, has other plans (it made a big deal about it with its current arc where the dad's sister was creeped out)

Dex-chan lover
I doubt it's about money, in the other extra chapter (6.9) Touko says "This time let's be happy together. All three of us" i think they see him as a genuine nice guy that could maybe accept whatever fucked up relationship they want out of him, like impregnating them both or some shit, which was something their previous victims didnt accept i guess.
Yeah, I don't think it makes sense for it to be money. I wonder if they will act as black widows if the poor guy doesn't give them whatever the fuck they want.
Man, I knew the mom was crazier than the daughter, she gave me weird vibes since the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Does the 3 mean in his name mean he's the third one they've done this?

edit: me dumb, that was just his age

Dex-chan lover
she's just making sure that he'd be a good father...right?

Dex-chan lover
THE RED FLAG OYAKODON

THE RED FLAG OYAKODON IS REAL
a27.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I doubt it's about money, in the other extra chapter (6.9) Touko says "This time let's be happy together. All three of us" i think they see him as a genuine nice guy that could maybe accept whatever fucked up relationship they want out of him, like impregnating them both or some shit, which was something their previous victims didnt accept i guess.
i do wonder if the "three of us" includes him or just the baby that they want, considering its planned and they already looking for someone to fulfill a role, would be a good twist or nah

Dex-chan lover
Man I'm so damn glad the mum is as much of a nutcase as her daughter.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I guess this confirms it. The mother and daughter are in this together and he was being set up from the start.
These extra chapters are proving to be more informative than the main story.

Dex-chan lover
i do wonder if the "three of us" includes him or just the baby that they want, considering its planned and they already looking for someone to fulfill a role, would be a good twist or nah
That's a good point, she could be referring to the baby and they could throw the guy away after getting what they want.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that they both want to become mothers at the same time and every time their „victim“ caught wind about it, he flees from them (that’s why they burn all his clothing bc he lived there with them and they want no evidence of it).
The mothers saying of acting fast is maybe bc of her age not having much time left to get pregnant.

Could also give the opportunity to have a former victim approach the mc at some point for a crazy arc, where mother and daughter going full nuts.

Well all just assumptions, the murder route is also possible but not as likely atm.:worry: I hope at least.
That is assuming they didn't already kill the last guy.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, but my point is WHY did she investigate specifically him.. ô_o

It sounded like they've never spoken a word with each other
They're looking for a new "papa", I thought that was obvious.

damn, this papa is going to get drained and found dead in a whole once its over

Everything goes in the burnable...and now on to the next one...sounds like a pair of serial killers

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The stuff she's putting into the 'burn bag' looks like men's clothing.

I bet it belonged to the previous 'dad'

Users who are viewing this thread