“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.5 - Volume 2 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Idk imo simple yandere father con daughter is more interesting than whatever the author cooking now. If it ends up they are serial killer or something it would be so boring

Double-page supporter
We're in this train
and there are no brakes
"GET ME OUT" the tourist said
but it was too late, she was already behind him
:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
I bet the mom can't be pregnant anymore so she let her daughter take her place 💀
This is what I was thinking as well. This chapter only helps my suspicions. The previous 'papa' probably said "Hell No!!!" When the mom told him to fuck her daughter so they can get another kid. This must not have sat well with the mom and daughter so they killed him and disposed of him before moving on to the next guy.
Though that begs the question as to WHY our boy was targeted. Was he just seen as a potential candidate for being a good father/stepfather? He has a stable job but is obviously quite lonely and separated from family who'd warn him about the psychos.

Dex-chan lover
This is what I was thinking as well. This chapter only helps my suspicions. The previous 'papa' probably said "Hell No!!!" When the mom told him to fuck her daughter so they can get another kid. This must not have sat well with the mom and daughter so they killed him and disposed of him before moving on to the next guy.
Though that begs the question as to WHY our boy was targeted. Was he just seen as a potential candidate for being a good father/stepfather? He has a stable job but is obviously quite lonely and separated from family who'd warn him about the psychos.
my question is why bother to go so far as to KILL the previous man? and then burn all his clothes and other belongings as if he caught them committing a crime? going off of your theory, it seems that the mom is only proposing the idea, not forcing a sexual assault on the previous man

I'm getting REAL curious for the backstory here, so many questions raised in the first few pages
I just binged this series. Im under the impression the mom and daughter are looking for a particular husband, one that will go along with their... tendencies. Whether these are purely psychotic tendencies, i'm unsure, but my assumption is either:

1. They're looking for a man who would eventually be willing to be with both the mother and Touko, or
2. The mother is infertile, wants more children, and has groomed her daughter to be her surrogate, and she's searching for a man who will impregnate her.

Either way, what the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of another yandere girl. I forgot the title. All I remember is her name is in the title. She is milder compare to this one though.Worst thing she had done is "take his first kiss back" from his childhood friend. She married him and their daughter is the same, also a yandere.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Good god, this man cannot win at all. They tryna impregnate and then child support? Steal his money? Wtf happened to her OG dad??

Dex-chan lover
Please oh please, let him at the very least have a happy ending… this was all planned out by the mother, does she love him? Does she even really care about him? IS THAT WHY HER DAUGHTER DOES WHAT SHE DOES?!

Is she acting the way she is because she knows her mother doesn’t really love him, but instead she does for one reason or another? Will the two of them become enemies in the future? Or is all of this, everything her daughter does, is all of it planned from the mothers side? Just how far does this rabbit hole go?

This game of 4D chess is becoming quite worrying, and he is none the wiser, poor guy is kind, caring, is genuinely trying his best, and is in the end being used. Do either of them actually love him? Because if they do, then their love is the sick twisted kind. Is he an object of affection, or an object of possession? Does he exist to solely to fill a void?

And the most important question of all, knowing now that this was all a planned set up, that she lied and used him, just how much of what we know about their family is a lie? What… what really happened to the original dad? Is what little we know true? Or a coverup lie that him and us are being fed?

Does the mother know her daughters proclivities? Does she know about what’s going on? Is she the reason why it’s going on? Just how much of this is her doing, and how much control does she still have? Now this story’s getting even more interesting, and a lot darker too.

Dex-chan lover
They are going to kill and eat him and you know what? That's OK. I think women can do anything if they put their mind to it.

I hope at the end bro found out everything, got development arc with infinite motivation, build himself and finally be batman

Fed-Kun's army
WHo's gonna bet they are aliens? lmao I just started reading after that sex scene on newest chapter, I've only read bits of this before on instagram

Users who are viewing this thread