“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.5 - Volume 2 Extras

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that they both want to become mothers at the same time and every time their „victim“ caught wind about it, he flees from them (that’s why they burn all his clothing bc he lived there with them and they want no evidence of it).
The mothers saying of acting fast is maybe bc of her age not having much time left to get pregnant.

Could also give the opportunity to have a former victim approach the mc at some point for a crazy arc, where mother and daughter going full nuts.

Well all just assumptions, the murder route is also possible but not as likely atm.:worry: I hope at least.

Hmm,what if this is test and if the guy gives in temptation,he'll get unalived?

I think the simplicity of before was more interesting. I think by the end there's gonna be a few plotholes, plot conveniences and things that don't make sense or are too much of a leap.
........Yea if that isn't sus, idk what is

How did she even get his name and age?? Where tf did she get that info from??
This is the second time in the last month I've seen an author just pile on more and more mystery without actually giving any answers. It's exactly the wrong way to do this, and I'm getting aggravated all over again.
They seemed to be burning clothes at the start. Maybe the previous father’s?
So let's see now.

1. Evidently, they're cleaning out the closet and burning/getting rid of male clothing at the start.
2. "...Now for the next one."

worried laughter.jpg
There's literal PAGES of these men.

Dex-chan lover
Oh ish.. So she's REALLY out here choosing...

Ah well, I hope he at least survives long enough to enjoy that delicious dish...

Dex-chan lover
Touko: "Does it all go to the burnable trash?"
So these are the belongings of the previous "victim". Was he killed, or did she just took it all over through the justice system is unknown.

Touko: "But this is important, chose slowly"
It feels that she looking for the nice guy to take care of her now...

I'm wondering, could it be that she has a scissor relationship with her daughter, and her "job" is just taking other people's stuff by abusing the system?

The burning of the name at the end... Either that's to express she is planning to do something against him, however, she did not do it against the previous "victims", so it could also be "she is leaving the past behind".

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did she even get his name and all to investigate him, without him actually having interacted with her before ô_ô..

Double-page supporter
Looking at the list of potential matches, i guess they ran this "scam" on a lot of men and only this guy fit their criteria.
This makes a lot of sense.

Find a lonely single guy, marry him, have your daughter (Who we already know is skilled in stealth photography/recording) seduce him, secure proof of his entanglement with the daughter, divorce+criminal charges to ensure you get the biggest payout.

No one's gonna believe a child molester when he says he was the victim of marriage fraud.

Still, can't help but believe there's something more crazy going on than just a messed up money making scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread