“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.5 - Volume 2 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Holy S##t that is creepy. They were burning clothes in the beginning panels. I had thought she was going to a marriage meeting but to find out she was scouting him and others this whole time…..makes me question her actually being “sick” and question what their goal is.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait... so the trash was the body of the previous guy or something. Since she crossed the name, it truly give this vibe.

I'm wondering, could it be that she has a scissor relationship with her daughter, and her "job" is just taking other people's stuff by abusing the system?
Scissor... relationship? Look, I don't know what you're imagining when you say that, but I'm pretty sure it's not what I'm imagining.

Dex-chan lover
This makes a lot of sense.

Find a lonely single guy, marry him, have your daughter (Who we already know is skilled in stealth photography/recording) seduce him, secure proof of his entanglement with the daughter, divorce+criminal charges to ensure you get the biggest payout.

No one's gonna believe a child molester when he says he was the victim of marriage fraud.

Still, can't help but believe there's something more crazy going on than just a messed up money making scheme.
I doubt it's about money, in the other extra chapter (6.9) Touko says "This time let's be happy together. All three of us" i think they see him as a genuine nice guy that could maybe accept whatever fucked up relationship they want out of him, like impregnating them both or some shit, which was something their previous victims didnt accept i guess.

Dex-chan lover
These bonus chapters are hella revealing. At first it seemed like the mother maybe knew about what the daughter was doing but was fine with it, but now we see that she was part of it all along. Considering they are throwing clothing away as "burnable trash" does this mean they've done this to other guys? Or tried to and it fell through only for the poor guy this time to fall hook line and sinker?

Hmm....
They chose him or were looking for him? Cos chapter 13 pg 5 eye of Touko.
Touko can be his sister from cheater dead dad of MC.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did she even get his name and all to investigate him, without him actually having interacted with her before ô_ô..
Well he was at the library at specific time of day during the weekend.

So she could've either fake being a classmate and getting his name from the library or followed him home to get his address.

Once you have either an address or name it's pretty easy to go through public records for name and age.

Hell she could've gone so far as get an RFID scanner and lift info from his work id if it had the chip in it, just from passing near him.

Dex-chan lover
Well he was at the library at specific time of day during the weekend.

So she could've either fake being a classmate and getting his name from the library or followed him home to get his address.

Once you have either an address or name it's pretty easy to go through public records for name and age.

Hell she could've gone so far as get an RFID scanner and lift info from his work id if it had the chip in it, just from passing near him.
Yes, but my point is WHY did she investigate specifically him.. ô_o

It sounded like they've never spoken a word with each other

Dex-chan lover
He's a good guy god dammit why cant they just focus on gullible toxic men for their plans. I dont want this man to suffer

Supporter
I’m not sure why people keep bringing up the idea of him impregnating them both when the mom shit that discussion down.

If anything I got the impression that she already had a boy and it’s… no longer around?

Dex-chan lover
oh my god lmao our mc has no fucking clue what he's gotten himself into lmfao .
Now I'm just worried they gonna merc our poor mc they appear to have ditched or executed the last guy with them burning some dudes clothes at the start wtf lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread