“Okaeri, Papa”

This is actually really good which was unexpected even though its the same cliché its so refreshing they actually did yandere right 😱

Dex-chan lover
@BasedRetard
Would you mind scanlating Chapter 5 & 6?
No offense to the other scanlating group, but your translations are better, and they uploaded low quality images.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this is giving me the same heebie jeebies as Ijousha no Ai and that's an accomplishment

Banned
Ijousha no Ai
Lol that manga was fun to read :kek:. You reminded me to check for new chapters, since I haven't done that in a long time.

Holy shit it's already finished. I really forgot about things when I bookmark like 2k+
Lmao turns out it's still on my phone rotting away with the rest of the 700 tabs I "plan to read"

Thank God that A/nonymous BasedRetard took up the scanlation job. Dude thank you for the goo work!

EHK

Why is it tagged incest if the step dad and daughter aren't biologically related?
Mother Daughter incest is a possibility. There's defiantly something that the two are hiding. There could be a physical relationship between the two that they're hiding.
Although I wonder with the newer chapters if the mother is now sterile, part of her mysterious illness, and the daughter plans on having her kid like being the "real" wife?
I don't know this series is wild. It could be anything. Many things are hinted at little in the way of firm evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread