Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Okiku-san Wants to Unite

Dex-chan lover
Just went back to check and what the fuck is that thing aaaaaaaaaaaa
For the life of me I cannot see anything on page 20. There's something in the window in 21 though. is that what you saw?

Dex-chan lover
For the life of me I cannot see anything on page 20. There's something in the window in 21 though. is that what you saw?
Yea that. Me and the dude I quoted used the numbering on the page itself and I think you might be using mangadex page number instead. Either way it's the window thing

Dex-chan lover
Nah I believe we will get till chapter 10 before waiting a year again lol. Reason being the translator is using the tankoubon version, and vol 2 just got released recently.

Anyway I think I will need a reread cause I hardly remember anything xD
Tankoubon version? Are there different versions of this manga?

Dex-chan lover
Tankoubon version? Are there different versions of this manga?
Yeah there is web version with chapters come out bi-monthly I think that is censored. And there is tankoubon that only gets released after collecting enough chapters, and is uncensored.

Dex-chan lover
I’m pretty sure I know who the third is going to be. Definitely be interested to see if it’s her or not

Group Leader
Tankoubon is a collection of chapters. Not really a different version.
Compare them yourself. The volume has visible nipples where the web chapters have white fog. But that's actually not the reason I wait for the volume. It's that the image quality and size of ComicWalker is just terrible.

Dex-chan lover
Compare them yourself. The volume has visible nipples where the web chapters have white fog. But that's actually not the reason I wait for the volume. It's that the image quality and size of ComicWalker is just terrible.
Yes, I'm aware. But that's not a whole different version of the manga. The other person seemed like they'd never heard of a tankoubon. They might have thought it's a drastically different thing when it's basically just the equivalent of collected volume sets (with minor differences) that pretty much every manga will have eventually.

Fed-Kun's army
okiku’s body never shows the bottom half of her legs (always that wispy ghost tail instead) but this chapter showed her with legs twice. i wonder why ?

Users who are viewing this thread