Okorippoi Gal wo Date ni Sasotte Mita - Ch. 22 - I asked an angry gal about her mock exam results

Dex-chan lover
I heckin' loooooove out of nowhere, nonsense, 0 contact, full on relationship neglect time skips in romance stories! They are SO good and show that genuine true love is alive and well!!
What superb writing, fully changing her in just one! singular chapter, she clearly loves him and them reuiniting will be organic and wholesome.

Double-page supporter
8F03CF10-9409-432F-9CDC-961E12571A2A.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I heckin' loooooove out of nowhere, nonsense, 0 contact, full on relationship neglect time skips in romance stories! They are SO good and show that genuine true love is alive and well!!
What superb writing, fully changing her in just one! singular chapter, she clearly loves him and them reuiniting will be organic and wholesome.
ah but you expected good writing and 80+ iq from a twitter mangaka. that's too much. every single one of them is just doing a billion oneshots at any given date for clout and if one is not doing well it's time for bullshit twists to see what sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread