Okuru Kotoba - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The "you" that I love

Dex-chan lover
lol these cocksuckers really can complain about anything. this is mangadex lol, not twitter. artists can improve. the murder mystery is just a medium to express the humanity of guilt and regrets and the procrastination to accept the past. it's a very profound message. this is not your thrill-seeking seinen edgy crap, this is a psychological edgy work of art. yes, I get your arguments, but mangakas can get better at storytelling. your criticisms are not unwarranted, but they are ill-founded

Dex-chan lover
Why are there so many comments focusing on the big reveal but so few on how poignant Michi's predicament was all this time? Not some ghost with a grudge like it may initially have appeared, but a scared and lost child desperately clinging on to what she was told years ago to "earn" the love and approval of everyone, which was personally downright heartbreaking to hear. And the way that Sahara actually finds this out is when he "takes the plunge" in owning up to his part in what was overall an unfortunate accident built on misunderstandings - not really anyone's "fault" as such. Rather than ascribing blame, the whole point here was that Sahara needed to step forward so that a frightened and confused child could be reassured of the unconditional love that everyone around her held for her, which was an incredibly touching moment.

There seems to be too much focus on criticism of plot mechanics, and too little appreciation for the emotional truth and resonance of the story
YESS finaly some one that know what the story was about T^T i hated when people “blame” an child like Sahara since the only thing he did was told mitch to wait, everything that happen was because everyone took a part in an REALLY huge misfortune that end up HURTING EVERYONE! the one TRULY at fault are Mitch and kenta parents for not taking better care of their children witch end up with the actual situation

Double-page supporter
People complaining about a "murder mystery" that never even existed, completely overlooking the emotional and memorable story that is being written. People just missed the point and got angry that the story isn't what they wanted, ignoring everything it wants to do in the process.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so little girl was so loyal she stood on a road for multiple minutes? Do trucks in Japan not have brakes?

The fact that the author needed the parents to lie about the kids being dead for the twist to work only shows how dumb it was...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this is one of those rare cases where the story would've been better if they were both actually totally dead and their friend was just possessed the whole time. Could've been the gal version of twin peaks.

I noticed that the chemistry between the cast began melting down when the writer decided to do a happy ending instead. Goddammit I really want to see the anime version of the red room now, no the velvet room from persona does not count.

Users who are viewing this thread