Omae Imouto ja Nakute Iinazuke datta no kayo!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Supporter
if this is trash, find me in the dumpster
Room for one more?
Newmarket-Wildlife-Removal-Why-Do-Raccoons-Love-Trash-Cans.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Always found it weird how some people just can’t walk in the rain. I mean I get it, no one likes being wet fully clothed, but it’s not that big a deal, it’s not like you’re 100% going to get sick.
Idk it’s just one of those things that stand out to me when reading manga. I don’t really mind a little rain so I don’t use an umbrella often. Probably just a cultural difference between places I guess.

Always found it weird how some people just can’t walk in the rain. I mean I get it, no one likes being wet fully clothed, but it’s not that big a deal, it’s not like you’re 100% going to get sick.
Idk it’s just one of those things that stand out to me when reading manga. I don’t really mind a little rain so I don’t use an umbrella often. Probably just a cultural difference between places I guess.
as someone who used to walk in the rain a lot (without raincoat or umbrella), you dont get sick 100% but it's 50-99% depend on how drenched you are, also if it's raining and thundering? it becomes like extra 5kg extra weight all over your body, you moves like a snail in that condition

Dex-chan lover
SWEETHOMEALABAMASWEETHOMEAL
SWEETHOMEALABAMASWEETHOMEAL
SWEETH
OMEALABAMASWEETHOMEAL
SWEETHOME
ALABAMASWEETHOMEAL
SWEETHOMEALA
BAMASWEETHOMEAL
SWEETHOME
ALABAMASWEETHOMEAL
SWEETH