Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - It's okay!

Aggregator gang
That conversation about him just in the RIGHT time.... That was kinda BS, but the rest, a really good chapter '--'

Group Leader
Hmmm I feel like this has happen to me before hmmmmm shit now I feel dammt

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this forever, I'll only be satisfied with sakurai ending. Why does everyone get to be redeemed but not her? Why must I suffer?

Double-page supporter
Man, discount Toradora is pretty much just a poorly done plagiarism. Literally the exact same character archetype structure, relationships and general plot. If you're going to rip something off, at least do a good job. This is a perfect candidate for that "Can I copy your homework" meme.

Are we really gonna let slide mr perfect boy who f up big time? like, the damn dude is still asking if it was his fault...

I'm sooooooooo dissapointed with how everything developed in this chapter...

I lost the ability to care from the moment the guy forced his way into MC's bag uninvited and caused a scene simply because he saw a store name he knew. Absurd beyond my suspension of disbelief.
A shame, it was a decent read up until then. I'm not really surprised, though. Manga seem to be rushing to the finish these days even after long, well told stories. As anyone who read the recently finished Tomo-chan should know all too well.

Yeeeeah, kinda disappointed that they're basically just doing Toradora Lite. I would've liked to see Naoki end up with Azuki, but I guess that would betray the entire premise of the manga. Or I would've actually liked him ending up with Midori too since that was his original goal. One of these days, I'd like to see the hero and heroine team up in romance and actually end up with the person they originally set their eyes on rather than each other.

Double-page supporter
This could have taken a turn for greatness if Azuki didn't pussy out, I mean there shouldn't be any reason to go as far as visit a nigga alone in his place to play wingwoman role. Thank goodness it was axed.

Double-page supporter
@XieShu The Light Novel go further into his college days and their marriage, manga has an original ending, so it was cut short.

Dex-chan lover
yeah make the MC randomly fall in love with other chick for no bloody reason

atleast afaik author didnt do the whole Hasegawa dating arc only to break up (heard that happened in the novel) still pretty bad tho

Also Kogiasaki is a stupid heroine

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls

It's mostly in his head though. All he had to do when the bag dropped was laugh it off or confront the people who made fun of him with a simple "Yes I like this stuff, so what?" Instead he runs away, making himself look even more conspicuous for every day of school that he skips.

It's not like he did anything wrong; If anything, it's the people calling him disgusting who need to apologize to him. (which I fear will not happen, unless pressured by their more popular peers (read Koigasaki).) Still, he's not helping himself by taking it lying down, and not at least making it known to the people that treat him like shit, that he condemns them over this.

Dex-chan lover
I can't even tell the black-haired girls apart in this manga anymore. =.=

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls I'm not blaming him for anything. I'm saying the situation is not going to improve unless he does something, because the others are not as likely to do anything.

I don't even get how you're talking about victim blaming here, nobody's the victim of anything here. Someone called his interests disgusting, big whoop.

Users who are viewing this thread