Omega Heroine Wants Her Alpha Villainess - Ch. 41

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the tl work
I feel like I'm enjoying this series more as it goes. It keeps feeling like it has potential to go further, though.

How many manhua chapters are there, so far? Raws, I mean.
From what I can tell, we're at ch 45 of the novel, so about a third of the way through the main story

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

the gulping just seeing xiaos nape and then covering her comment by saying she has nice glands... qingyu, youre so gay

qingyus pajamas are so cute

Dex-chan lover
Inb4: One of them rented a bunch of snow machines and hid them on the roofs of nearby buildings to make sure it kept "snowing". Its a random thought that amused me when they made that bet.

Thanks for the tl work
I feel like I'm enjoying this series more as it goes. It keeps feeling like it has potential to go further, though.

How many manhua chapters are there, so far? Raws, I mean.
From what I can tell, we're at ch 45 of the novel, so about a third of the way through the main story
There seem to be 90 as of today.
Right now the translated chapters are equivalent to the novel up to chapter 45/151 and this adadatation is sticking to it quite nicely. The story is quite good and it gets better going forward. For those who are enjoying the story so far I would recommend you to read the novel, even if the current 90 chapers got translates today there's still a long way until the conclusion.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There seem to be 90 as of today.
Right now the translated chapters are equivalent to the novel up to chapter 45/151 and this adadatation is sticking to it quite nicely. The story is quite good and it gets better going forward. For those who are enjoying the story so far I would recommend you to read the novel, even if the current 90 chapers got translates today there's still a long way until the conclusion.
Is there any available translation of it? Official or otherwise? Because I can only find MTL ones and they're a struggle haha

I would've probably already read the whole thing if I didn't have to piece together what the text was actually trying to say

Is there any available translation of it? Official or otherwise? Because I can only find MTL ones and they're a struggle haha

I would've probably already read the whole thing if I didn't have to piece together what the text was actually trying to say
Official, no. Unofficial, yes. Two of them, in fact.

One of them, White Moonlight Omega Always Wants to Possess Me, is still quite early in progress, but the quality is quite good.

The other one is the one you found, Bai Yuegang Omega Always Wants to Monopolize Me. It is much further along, but since it's been translated by machine, it does pretty much every possible contextual mistake you can make when translating from Chinese. So yeah, quite headache inducing stuff. XD

If you search 白月光女主总想独占我novel you will find several sources, I have read 2, 52shuku and wattpat with Google's "Translate this page" option and they are at the very least 95% accurate.
There is very little that won't translate accurately, the major "issue" are the pronouns wich are often switched from female to male but thats it and if you have read the manhwa's translation you will be able to id the character they are refering to. <<Give it a try>>. Wattpat has the 138 chapters of the story plus 13 extra chapters that compliment the ending quite well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If you search 白月光女主总想独占我novel you will find several sources, I have read 2, 52shuku and wattpat with Google's "Translate this page" option and they are at the very least 95% accurate.
There is very little that won't translate accurately, the major "issue" are the pronouns wich are often switched from female to male but thats it and if you have read the manhwa's translation you will be able to id the character they are refering to. <<Give it a try>>. Wattpat has the 138 chapters of the story plus 13 extra chapters that compliment the ending quite well.
I did search and only found the mtl, as I said lmao

edit: the full text of your reply didn't show, so I thought you just said if you search. My bad

Users who are viewing this thread