Omega Heroine Wants Her Alpha Villainess - Ch. 42 - Celebration

Dex-chan lover
Yes Baili Jin is still releasing weekly. It's far past 147 (nearing 200 now), and many of the best events happen after 147. Just not translated past 147.
yeah it's been a while so i was thinking of another one

It is still available, if you know where to look that is, I would post link to certain sites, but I'm not sure that is allowed in forums, DM probably is fine.

I'll give a tip, it starts with a b and is writing similar to potato.

I'm reading the Chinese release, so if anybody wants it, send me an DM.

Dex-chan lover
Off-topic, but the Baili Jin Among Mortals translation on the other site you're referring to is pretty low quality unfortunately, though it's gotten a little bit better over time. The early 100s are particularly rough in spots and means it has to be an MTL. I believe the person doing the typesetting/editing posts the panels on Facebook actually, and the aforementioned aggregator site just... aggregates them. It's still one of my favorite manhua since the main couple is so great.

Fed-Kun's army
Off-topic, but the Baili Jin Among Mortals translation on the other site you're referring to is pretty low quality unfortunately, though it's gotten a little bit better over time. The early 100s are particularly rough in spots and means it has to be an MTL. I believe the person doing the typesetting/editing posts the panels on Facebook actually, and the aforementioned aggregator site just... aggregates them. It's still one of my favorite manhua since the main couple is so great.
Yeah, the side couple can be super annoying sometimes tho, like GET TOGETHER already!

Fed-Kun's army
Hey I actually know a series that has been abandoned for 3 years now? But there's continuation translation on mangago but it seems like it has stopped at chapter 192? I think there's more so if it's not heavy for you could you translate it? The name is Bai Lijin Among Mortals.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, Bilibili has been shut down??? When did that happen? And why! I was reading so many series there, well I suppose all good things come to an end
I believe it happened end of March (might've been April). I'm guessing it just wasn't profitable enough but that's a complete guess. Just their English section shut down.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating this manhua up to now @Raeisalive ! A manhua that has been abandoned is ''Baili jin among mortals'', it is really good!
I was gonna add this to my list of suggestions but it's still being MTLed (so lower quality) and released on mangago website. They're pretty much up to date, I think. And I wasn't sure if Rae was interested in taking a series on to correct an MTL.
Actually...it occurs to me that I'm not actually sure it's an MTL...

Fed-Kun's army
"Miss Angel and Miss Devil,"

that's an absolute favorite and the translation for that is very very slow and random at this point. I'm assuming it's been abandoned again. So much good stuff has happened since the translation stopped and its always irked me how such a fun and long running series get weird translation inconsistency. It's now again fallen way behind it's current chapters and hasn't been touched in 7+ months.
The last release was 2 months ago? I think Zephyr scans is still working on it, looks like at a rate of about 2ch/month. Maybe it's a lower priority because it's also got an official release (which is faaar ahead). idk, could ask them. (raws are at ch 72, official English at ch62, free official at ch44 [3 hour waiting cooldowns for 72h unlock, so theoretically you can binge 20 at a time], Zephyr scans at ch19) edit: and then of course there's rip sites that take the official up to current

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The last release was 2 months ago? I think Zephyr scans is still working on it, looks like at a rate of about 2ch/month. Maybe it's a lower priority because it's also got an official release (which is faaar ahead). idk, could ask them. (raws are at ch 72, official English at ch62, free official at ch44 [3 hour waiting cooldowns for 72h unlock, so theoretically you can binge 20 at a time], Zephyr scans at ch19)
You're talking about the wrong series. It's been 7 months and the series has 300+ chapters. There is no English release of Miss Angel and Miss Devil and Zephyr Scans wasn't working on it.

This is the series: https://mangadex.org/title/34f043ef-a423-422a-8e26-a54720645ee5/miss-angel-and-miss-devil

Dex-chan lover
To protect your cover or to eat good spicy food, sunch a dilema!

Big thanks for the translations so far! I will check the oficial ones latter and keep an eye in other works translated by you @Raeisalive .

Users who are viewing this thread