Omiai Shitakunakatta node, Murinandai na Jouken wo Tsuketara Doukyuusei ga Kita Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 10.1 - Pool date with my 'fiancé' - Part 1

Supporter
Completely unassailable logic:
image.png

Thanks for the chapter! I think this is the first time Arisa has acknowledged that she has feelings for him to herself.
She kinda dug her own grave with that "you wouldn't misunderstand" comment :dogkek: at this rate these two dorks are gonna end up married before they admit their feelings for each other lol
You can see just how absolutely down bad she is right here:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
It's too bad we need to wait 87 more chapters before there's a proper confession.

There will likely be a "like" revelation around chapter 49, but it will be written off as a friend like vs "my one true like"

Dex-chan lover
She kinda dug her own grave with that "you wouldn't misunderstand" comment :dogkek: at this rate these two dorks are gonna end up married before they admit their feelings for each other lol
Nah, at this rate they both are going to end up fortytwo feet under before they admit their feelings.

Thanks for the chapter! I think this is the first time Arisa has acknowledged that she has feelings for him to herself.
Small steps forward.

Dex-chan lover
Her:
I don't like you

Her thoughts, how she's acting, how she's speaking, everything really:
I really really really like you, please don't leave me :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Completely unassailable logic:
image.png

You can see just how absolutely down bad she is right here:
image.png
Her:
I don't like you

Her thoughts, how she's acting, how she's speaking, everything really:
I really really really like you, please don't leave me :dogkek:
Is she into him? We really can't tell. She could just be canadian.

Aggregator gang
um, I'm not sure, what she's been lying to him about? about not liking him (because she does in fact) or is it some secret yet to be revealed?

Supporter
its the childhood friend (i think) that her and some other girl are competing for one dude
They're not exactly competing.

They're unofficially poly. It's just that one of the two can't be in an acknowledged relationship because it would mess with the multi-generational religious scam her family lives off of. The dude is eventually supposed to quietly father her successor, though it will be attributed to the cult's god.

Dex-chan lover
will she be able to talk to him normally without staring at his body though?

Users who are viewing this thread