Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 18 - Line of Hypocrisy (3)

Dex-chan lover
the new goat demon sure seems nervous and uncomfortable with the situation, wonder if MC is somehow going to use that to his advantage.

Aggregator gang
The mc sold the food knowing that it would disappear during the day... Love it😂

By the way, i dont remember the demon slaying girl being sexually assulted in the novel, was she actually been molested? Or just beaten and left to die from being poisoned...?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh good "super evolutionary" is this going to be another one of those post apocalyptic novels where everyone who bumps into the MC has "god like" powers and potential (especially prospective harem members)
I hope not, I have high expectations for this story but Ive been pretty dissatisfied with the last couple chapters. MC should've killed that cliche annoying evil leader guy the moment he tried to fuck the MC over.
The regressor whos become a psycho cause its his 3rd time is more to my liking I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@StaK
Wait and read some more. Personally, the main draw of the WN is the character growth of each character over the course of dozens of chapters. None of that OP Mary Sue shit

Dex-chan lover
@Sweet_Seats
I think she was assaulted. In the WN, I think I remember the main group said to give them Heewon back because she is a "good asset" while looking at her

Fed-Kun's army
@MerchantMarx
Ive never really understood the draw of that ---watching multiple characters develop I mean.
I really on care about one (MC ~ MC of whatever novel I'm reading) - and maybe a handful more if their personalities are relatable.
Seeing a group grow in power has as much appeal to me as watching paint dry unfortunately 😕
(Can be fun to see the main villain/antagonist develop too)

@stak
Maybe you will find this type of story it's interesting fornyou if you will keep reading. If still not then that's mean this type of story is not for you

Oh daaaaaaaaamn oof the advantage he had with the contract is prob gone too 😬

Fed-Kun's army
@necromach I'll Ilikely eventually read it all anyway, regardless of preference - I must consume stories constantly and options are limited, you make do with what you got

@Sweet_Seats
In novel JHW said it like this:
“The one with the injured leg, he was the one who tried to rape me yesterday.”
So it was just an attempt.
Also, the reason she is so angry before food disappears slightly different. In novel It went like this
Shortly afterwards, Jung Heewon saw a few young women from the marginalized group sneak into the back of a tarp and she became furious.
“Ah, really annoying. Did you see that?”
“I saw it.”
Cheon Inho had said it. ‘Anything’ could be exchanged for food. But the girls who just entered weren’t carrying anything.
Jung Heewon sprang to her feet.
“I can’t just watch this.”
“What will you do?”
“Stop it. I have to tell them not to do it, no matter the circumstances!”
“Then those women will starve.”
“Are you just going to watch?”
“Yes, I think you should just watch this time.”
“What do you mean by that?”
I silently received Jung Heewon’s contemptuous gaze.
“Jung Heewon-ssi, stopping those women won’t solve the current problem. Even if you stop them now, something similar will occur late at night.”
“…Then I will stop them again. I will stop it and stop it.”
“Then what about their food? Among those who just entered the tarp, there is a mother with a child. If that child starves to death, will Jung Heewon-ssi be responsible for the child’s death?”
Jung Heewon’s eyes shook. She bowed her head as if to hide her expression.
“…Then what can I do? The alternative…”

Yeyy thank you for this chapter 💙 Jung Heewon is so pretty omg><

i really can't wait for my baby Sooyoung to appear, my best gurll.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how intricate the plot is. I wonder why the original webtoon was only read by the MC ? I get that the plot is to give the MC an advantage and then introduce others who also have their own advantage (some favored by constellations and others are reincarnated) but it makes no sense that the MC was the only one who read this. I've seen shitty stories with at least 10 readers

Users who are viewing this thread