Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 21 - Dark Sentinel (3)

Fed-Kun's army
latest

@BigIron69 well I can't tell you alot but for now let's settle with this: There is a reason behind this. I already finish the novel and trust me, everything will make sense and will balance out one way or another.

@lil-mcfile It’s the official Webtoon translation for “Ways of Survival”. It’s now “Three Ways to Survive the Apocalypse” aka the web novel Dokja has been reading for the past 10 years and received a copy of by the author, TLS123.

@BigIron69
"Do you guys actually like this sort of thing? Where the entire story is humans eat each other in the apocalypse, oh but there's video game mechanics that space alien streamers enjoy watching for some reason and our main character knows everything about the setting thereby defeating all tension because he magics a solution out of thin air that he knew the entire time."
Yes, we do. The setting and plot are completely original. And in further chapters takes its originality to a whole other level. And the tension is still there, you'd know this if you actually read the novel instead of bitching in early chapters. Hell, ask for spoilers if it bothers you this much

"Back in the day people generally had to build a world/premise from the ground up and have the hero slowly learn from innocence, sometimes winning, mostly failing and learning from their mistakes."
The MC does fail, and he falls HARD. The things he does, using knowledge from the novel, creates new difficulties he had never expected. Again, when he fails he fails hard. I'm talking getting his body fucked up and yeeted into another existence away from his friend's type fail. He constantly gets screwed over by beings in power because he's too weak to do anything. Knowing future events doesn't mean you are OP. Yes, it gives an advantage but it doesn't mean jack when people and beings stronger than you now want you dead. He learns this the hard way. The only world-building that isn't original is the authors use of Seoul, Korea. Beyond that most of the places, the MC goes to ARE built from the ground up.

"We've kind of lost patience for that, haven't we?"
Only one who lost patience is you, my guy. Just read the novel. Just by making this comment we already know you don't know what you're talking about.

"And skipped straight to the instant gratification of following an OP generic male lead who has nothing left to learn because he is familiar with every aspect of the "system"."
Boom, proof right there you don't know what you are talking about. Just leave dude. This is embarrassing.

Someone reply to me with instructions on how to use a spoiler tag.

@SumTingWong02 Lmao I'm not reading a 500 chapter self-insert novel just to match your arbitrary metric for when someone is allowed to opine on a public forum. You're telling people to leave because they're pointing out how silly the story is after twenty chapters. I get escapism like this is really important to you, but no need to take a mild criticism to a story you didn't even write so personally. Speaking of embarrassing, replying to each and every sentence in bold so you get your retort on every point that bothers you is pretty childish. If you like the story so much, you're welcome to ignore criticism of it.

@BigIron69 At the rate the story is going; twenty chapters aren't much. They are going with slow pacing in a 500 chapter novel that focuses on small details. The chapters so far haven't even touched the surface of the story. All the so-called "points" you made are pretty much the opposite of the novel/webtoon. You cant place "mild criticism" on something if you don't know what you're uttering. Primarily if this "criticism" you made is entirely groundless, misleading, and formulated on analytical ignorance. You are essentially attempting to prognosticate flaws within it instead of viewing the tangible material and THEN pointing out flaws. I can handle critiques, what I can't stand is invalid criticism, or when the review is unsupported and fake. I could understand if the pacing of the webtoon was the only thing that made you stop reading but trying to add in dopey "points" established on inadequate sherlock "prophet" skills, and taking a small jab at the people who want to read is just plain dull and ill-bred. Telling you to leave rather than make a fool and donkey of yourself was me being modest.

@SumTingWong02 Congrats, you can handle criticism that isn't even pointed at you. The author doesn't need a delusional stan that cries and wishes all the *sniff* haters would leave your poor, poor story alone. How generous of you to reserve your judgment to internet strangers who aren't worthy to behold your superior taste in wish-fulfillment literature. If you haven't clued in yet, you're desperately calling people a fool and using buzzwords like "analytical ignorance" for not liking a comic. The truth is any criticism is flawed to you as long as its negative. I've seen stans argue for their fiction before and pretend they have the correct analyses. This is a litrpg, not Ulysses. Grow up, clown. I've received three reasonable, well-put replies to my original comment acknowledging the flaw I pointed out and simply suggesting I continue reading in a civil manner. Yours is the only manchild "boohoo please leave" reply where you prognosticate flaws in people's character from one comment (that's how you use that word by the way). If there were jabs in my comment, they were all pointed at people like you.

Oh I'm not leaving. Ever. That's the point of a public forum. You run the risk of coming across people who disagree with you. I'll be there on the next chapter too because of others' suggestions. I might even shit on that one as well. And this is the last reply you'll get from me. You can have the last word. I know that sort of thing is like a pacifier to you keyboard warriors.

@BigIron69
What is it even called when someone constantly complains about something while still reading it? Mentally challenged chronic complainer. You spammed the same comment in the next chapter too. You can continue to waste your life reading something you'll only bitch about just to prove a point all you like. That's your choice.

@BigIron69
You know what you're right. I've become the very thing I've enjoyed making fun of, a goddamned neckbearded keyboard warrior. If this shit keeps up I'm going to end up growing one. I can't live with this failure. I'd rather jump into the thread of deletion before I fully become one of them.

I just came to this comment section to laugh with someone else about the literal tentacle monster that tried to hentai this story. I get here and there is just a wall of people complaining, replying to complaining, and essays on why the other person is wrong.

Double-page supporter
@that_weeb_one
It's always like this in every manga/manhua that i've read, people bitchin about the manga and people bitchin about the conplaint.

Meanwhile i'm just here looking for ideas for my "reasearch"

Lol someone bitching in the comments but say that he's still gonna continue to read. That just means he's just here to whine so don't take whatever he's saying seriously. He's just a clown.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna, lie, I find it extremely amusing that it seems the demon change its mind upon hearing Sangah say she can't be a mother since she's not married (and likely a virgin)
"Oh you're a virgin? Never mind, have a nice day"

Even if the truth is something else.

Dex-chan lover
lol, why was it censored? They don't even censor mouth tentacles in hentai where it is intentionally sexual. "kek" indeed.

Double-page supporter
I've always imagine "Broken Faith" as a dagger. Kinda unpleasant.

Users who are viewing this thread