Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 22 - Hour of Judgement (1)

Dex-chan lover
@Akinak Art can carry something by itself. Look at Solo Leveling where the story began good but good quite boring and repetitive fast with only small bits and pieces of plot here and there but it's still praised like the second coming of Jesus because of its art.

And this comment will likely trigger quite a few people

Dex-chan lover
@Kalec SL novel is good, the manhwa not so much but indeed the art is cool. Its also a relatively short story.

Oh nu he possessed

Lots of op things very early. Was hoping to see them struggle heaps first hahaha

Double-page supporter
With how detailed the information about all these random niche low-level items seems to be in the web novel the MC read, I can kind of see why the readership would've eventually dropped off. The amount of worldbuilding exposition must be absurd.

Also I just noticed that there is a constellation on the stream channel named "Eyes waiting for Tuesday night"...what?

Couldnt wait so i started reading the novel after last weeks update;;; im abt 300 chapters in now and its crazy coming back to the story as its in its early stages still.

Lots of lil details to appreciate; the author really planted the seeds of several plot points so early in the game ;'D

@natchu96 i think its a reference to readers waiting for the webtoon updates

@liszst

Ah that makes sense, I just found it strange how he changed between the two so easily, the only reason I spoke about it is because he seemed to change into the edgy type within a day but still remained as he was, which I dont mind, I dont expect him to change straight away, if the 4th wall thing is what makes him edgy then thats fine

Hopefully my little man Gilyoung is safe. I don't want any more tragedy befalling that poor boy.

Did they just forgot the demon king of that minion that got killed is aware of them?... so lesson of the day, don't try connect your spirit randomly anymore until safe zone.

Wow, am 400 out of the 590 chapters into the novel, coming back now and seeing it in manhwa form again back near the beginning is nuts lol. Absolutely 10/10 series for me. Keep an eye on this one guys. Shit's NUTS.

Users who are viewing this thread