Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 34 - Emergency Defense (2)

doing all of this quality work on your own is very admirable, not to mention the speed of your releases. very cool 😎

without even dropping a patreon!

one thing i liked about flamescans was how they told us in which chapter to continue with the novel

Thank you so much for your hard work and effort put into this, I really appreciate it a lot. Like you, I've also been a reader for years but don't have any language skills like you. I believe it must have been a painful process to have to do this by yourself, from getting the comic to scanning it, translating, typesetting and then to uploading.

Perhaps there are even more steps to this that us readers are not aware of as well..I understand that some of the negative comments can be very hurtful and demoralizing, and this is where I'd like to thank you for your efforts. Because without you, we wouldn't have had the luxury to enjoy this chapter and possible future chapters as well.

And I guarantee you that it's not "only just one person" who's interested in reading what you scanlated, it's many many of us across the world. Once again, thank you Henlo, please take care of yourself too. Have a good weekend!

As readers we have nothing to show as thanks expect reading your scans and I'm really thankful for your hard work.

It was honestly so good i haven't even noticed that it was from a single person

Amazing
Keep up the good work and don't mind the haters

Good luck on your own story, mr. scanlator

Honestly I couldn't care less when it comes out I really do appreciate you scanning and making these chapters possible for everyone to read

Group Leader
Keep up the goodwork! Your TL is better anyway.

And well, since we have the official English that's free, maybe you can include a credit page that ask the reader to at the very least skim this manhwa on Webtoons.com. The author can get way more money if all the readers here are doing that.

It's free anyway, and we can help getting the official manhwa more views.

You can still continue your translation tho, since Webtoons official TL sucks. Well, at least it did on my language's Webtoon. so many wrong and inconsistent translation that I wonder, did they actually hire professional translator?

chapter 34 atm and this translation is top tier among them. (raws quality, translation, sfx and etc) really sets this translation to others

Users who are viewing this thread