Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 42 - The Omniscient Sunfish (6)

THAT'S IT! THAT'S THE THING FROM THE FIRST CHAPTER
XIyko1Y.png

Fed-Kun's army
@Legion_01 LOL he does look pretty edgy, but I can’t imagine him in anything else anymore after 500+ chapters. The manhwa artist was using the novel covers as reference, so his outfit was already determined before this manhwa began.
Not sure if that qualifies as a spoiler, but that’s him from Volume 3’s cover. Also he’s 28, the exact same age as Dokja! He doesn’t remember his birthday though 😢

Now that I think about it, it's quite funny.
After all, it's not just his third cycle.

hahahahaha and the shipping of a certain Constellation begins 🤣🤣🤣 and I'll join the ship 🙃🙃🙃 whose with me

Omg he was married/had a lover??? And a kid??? I hope he will be reunited again in this timeline ✊😳 ships his with his canon wife

Plz dont let it be red flag this time too...

So you are depressed because you are living your life over and over again, well.. What if i told you that you are just a character from a novel i used to read lol.

@hananoyuuki problem is he already changed a bunch of stuff and i feel like the more they progress the less he really 'knows' will happen. Although he still has his skills, which gives won't just leave him useless and the knowledge about characters.

Users who are viewing this thread