Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint - Ch. 43 - The Omniscient Sunfish (7)

thank you for translating!!!!!!! such an interesting webtoon
so great to see things illustrated

tried reading it and its good but it just don't hit the same seeing it visually <3

stay safe!!!!!!!!

Sooo sick, thanks for translating, I haven't translated, but it looks hard as shit. So thank you again

AAAAAA EVERYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER IS SO BEAUTIFUL, especially song of the sword stigma and the ending. A bit disappointed by the look of fourth wall tho, maybe they don't wanna spoiler it. AND THANKS FOR TRANSLATING FLAME SCANS AND HENLO

I wonder if whoever wrote the text was trying to help or if they were seeking entertainment, feels like the second one

@bakauguu as far as I can tell that's not an issue.
it just lets him go back to the start.

With our MC here he doesn't need to go back anymore.
The entire reason he has to do that is because of the dying due to not having enough info, etc. (for example, right here he'd have to go back because he didnt know the theatre master would overwhelm him with mind affecting abilities. So then he'd go back and train that so he could win the fight in the next round.)

He slowly gains all the skills he had in previous regressions sure, but that's unnecessary if he can just gets those skills in the present.
Hopefully I explained that well enough.

the only reason the regression is op is because he keeps the knowledge so his next round is even better. and also that other skill that lets him slowly get all his skills back (which lets him have the time to get new skills to help with the next problem, etc). The MC replaces the intel but to an even better degree since he knows *all* the things.

Group Leader
@Garlyle @ThatHurt sorry about the confusion, we are still working with henlo, i had to upload like 5 times since MD was crashing because of solo leveling release. I must've forgotten to put weather vane during the upload. my bad

@ProjectRado I think he has around 45,000 - 50,000 Coins now... Not totally sure tho.
Plus he should be collecting another 20,000 or something from the stream contract he has with Bihyung, now that he has completed another main scenario.

@bakauguu He won't be as strong as he was near the end of the official story, because he hasn't looped however many more times he would in the future. This is what, the third route through? However, strength alone can't be the only issue. I forget which number it was, but it was stated that one of the later world scenarios was functionally impossible to clear, 87 I believe. No matter how powerful the Returner became, he could never deal with it. That strongly implies that it is not something you can brute force your way through, but rather a scenario in which something very specific or outrageous needs to be done in order to clear it. Yes, the Returner will be much weaker than he would have been if the Reader had never shown up, but strength isn't everything. The Reader is just a normal guy, he has functionally nothing, but he was able to match the Returner blow for blow today by exploiting his total knowledge of the story and the system.

So no, the Returner won't be as powerful, his skill that gives him all of his previous stuff back is only going to give him three lifetimes worth of stuff back over time, and not the dozen or so he would presumably be getting if he was deeper in his loops. The Reader is going to have to make up the difference with cleverness, which is where the excitement of the story comes from.

best girl hsy's appearance is so imminent that i'm shaking
also oh noooooo the meteors are here may the star stream help us all

Fed-Kun's army
I FORGOT. He never got to see the story end.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread