Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

The new chapter has been delayed for a bit, because the "translators" mass release of other manhwas\manga's

@Alte_Rose You should read the novel for sure. I mean, if you want to. I heard the official translation is in Webnovel (app or website). But others read it in random websites (like Boxnovel).

Fed-Kun's army
The official translation of this is on Webtoon for free and is of higher quality. I'd highly recommend that anyone who enjoys the series read it on their website or app instead.

"You'll understand soon enough."
I mean, ya couldn't tell them they'd be gunned down or be in big danger or something 👺

[The watcher of shadow and light appreciates the new chapters]
[1,000 coins have been invested in the plot]

Seriously guys, read the novel. The translation is pretty good although there some minor errors. The plot stays great throughout the entire story and you can spot interesting things after reading it once.
Can't wait for the yelling in the theater. That was probably one the best scenes and it's right around the corner.

You could say this is " one of the best" reading material if you want to read.

& also it is Best N O V E L that I have read in this category.

[Constellation Spoiler Tag Reader is amused at the new chapters. And donates 1000 points to the [Restricted information] and proclaims that Constellation Demon-Like Judge of Fire is best girl]

Users who are viewing this thread