Omoi ga Omoi Omoi-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Mommy

Dex-chan lover
This author saw everyone screaming "OYAKODON" in their heads and made a scenario just for it.

Well, she got what she wanted. But at what cost?

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe that I've ever read a Non-H story with the Mother in law trying to pull a reverse honeytrap.

Dex-chan lover
Now we wait for Miton to get angry because he'd refuse her mother...DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ENOUGH TO MAKE MY MOTHER HAPPY AS WELL?!?!

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, if she asked him to view her as his mother, he might just be like "I'm not interested because I already have my ideal partner and because I want to view you as my mother-in-law" more than "I'm not attracted to you at all."

She kinda shot herself in the foot, really. Though, if she gave birth at 17, and the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, I'd assume her husband went through the same shit he is going through now, which I can see how they not only got married but gave birth so young.

Double-page supporter
Given how... intense her daughter is, it's entirely possible mother and daughter have/had highly similar plans.

Dex-chan lover
Mission failed successfully indeed.

The girl is gonna look like that in the future anyway so just enjoy each harvest as it comes until it reaches that G maturity.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I actually found some newborn respect for that guy. Never have I seen someone reject a sexy lady so quickly with such a straight face...

Users who are viewing this thread