On the Balcony Again Today

Oooo this one is good 👍😎 I love it❤. Can't wait for another chapter, btw thanks for the chapters hahaha their interactions in the beranda are so cuteee💕omg 😅

Dex-chan lover
...what's with the title change? And of all the ones to choose from, "balcony" when "veranda" is right there in the original? :question:

This series is too fluffy for such mundane shenanigans :glee:

Dex-chan lover
I like this one. And I don't think its super similar to Telework despite the premise. That one felt more like real people interacting, where this one feels more like manga characters interacting. Both are good.

On the road again with a beautiful story, loving the translations and keep on trucking.

Loving this one so far. I read all the available chapters today and i'm desperate for more lol

Fed-Kun's army
...what's with the title change? And of all the ones to choose from, "balcony" when "veranda" is right there in the original? :question:
Because technically, what they have is called a balcony in English (as in, it's an open structure attached to an upper floor as opposed to a veranda which is on the ground floor/first floor). The Japanese "beranda" comes from Portugese where "varanda" means "balcony".

And the english title on the Japanese covers also says "On the balcony again, today".:smug:

Users who are viewing this thread