Group Leader
It's fuckin hurts
UbVpkkS.gif

But I'm laughing af
0OanRK7.gif

What is wrong with me?

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn this stings even in a re-read

However this is all part of the necessary and painful walkthrough to unlock the best ending and the best girl sugawa

Fed-Kun's army
bruh i hope that fucking squirl girl gets gang raped or somethin. fucking bitch. i know she's probably black mailing the chick MC likes.
Damage-bout-to-be-dealt-lol.jpg

If her actions are not influenced by that vengeful girl , that's just messed up. How she gonna say that her soulmate showed up infront of the dude that she's not going to date

Banned
@BakaSEMPAI @auodere I kinda understand what you're saying but from my perspective, I fit Kurosawa so much more. I can relate so much to this chapter. Having a girl "friend" doing things with you and giving you "suggestive sentences" although they don't actually mean anything by it but as a virgin pervert having a girl as a friend and interacting with them makes them feel special to you. So when they are separated from you or getting close with another person, you'll feel pain, hate, jealousy, etc.

@Zygotes Like I said, girls tend to say things that you can easily misunderstand or say them at the wrong place, wrong time, to the wrong person, etc. And having a weak little meek and shy heart, you can't help but misunderstand, it's the polar opposite of the common male MC in rom-coms. When I read it for the first time, I felt as if Kurosawa was made to resemble me and I can understand his actions and motives behind them. I relate to him, I feel what he's feeling, that sort of thing...

Users who are viewing this thread